dajesmac

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool

Hey guys, my youtube channel is running with a 'Who do you choose?' series and we made one for Heeney and Petracca! You can vote by clicking the 'i' icon in the top right corner.

Please enjoy and subscribe if you want to keep up with some of our content. Thanks :)

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans

Hey guys, my youtube channel is running with a 'Who do you choose?' series and we made one for Heeney and Petracca! You can vote by clicking the 'i' icon in the top right corner.

Please enjoy and subscribe if you want to keep up with some of our content. Thanks :)

They seem to enjoy similar abilities at ground level but for my money it's in the air that Heeney has it won.

Deccas

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Petracca is a bloody good kick tbh. I think Heeney is more creative with his hands and in traffic, and i also think he has the advantage of playing for the best club in the land, but kicking is a pretty important skill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dajesmac

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Hey folks, just realised this is my second post on this page so if I'm posting too much in here just let me know!

I've just made a YouTube documentary on the best AFL Grand Finals since 2000. The Swans feature at #4 with 2012, #3 and 2016 and #2 with 2006.

Thought you guys might enjoy the trip down memory lane (maybe with 2012, not so much the others). Incredible that you feature in 3/5 I listed.

Cheers, and please enjoy.

Hey folks, just realised this is my second post on this page so if I'm posting too much in here just let me know!

I've just made a YouTube documentary on the best AFL Grand Finals since 2000. The Swans feature at #4 with 2012, #3 and 2016 and #2 with 2006.

Thought you guys might enjoy the trip down memory lane (maybe with 2012, not so much the others). Incredible that you feature in 3/5 I listed.

Cheers, and please enjoy.

Can't agree with 2016. There were three blokes running around in yellow that day that ensured the AFL got it's fairy tale, and a game adjudicated to the clear advantage of one side could never be thought of as one of the best GF's.

But maybe that's just me being bitter and twisted :(

:thumbsu: on the others though!

Leo's mark will never not give me goosebumps for the rest of my life.

The faces on everyone in the crowd

That was so stressful that day and then just like s**t we won...what do you do now, never thought I’d see it

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
The faces on everyone in the crowd

That was so stressful that day and then just like s**t we won...what do you do now, never thought I’d see it

Remembering how I felt that day, and the night of the Nick Davis game, and during the final quarter of the prelim against St.Kilda, and again on GF day in 2012 genuinely gets me a little emotional. The Swans certainly aren't the only thing that I can find elation from, but they have certainly been a consistent source of it through my life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back