Autopsy Sydney Swans beat Dogs 88 - 42

Remove this Banner Ad

Pannalstaroz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm going early because I can't stand watching this any more. Boyd is cooked, Cloke was awful, our midfield has been smashed for effort, energy and cleanliness. Adams was excellent until he went off, the backline for the most part was good but with the lack of pressure in the midfield *cough* where the f*ck is Libba *cough*, they were exposed horribly.

The forward line was largely dysfunctional. I trust the team to fix whatever they call this slump, but we'll be a non factor in September.

What a great way to ruin the weekend.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Alright. Let's get real. Anyone who thinks Jong was anywhere close to good tonight just can't have their opinion take seriously. From the first play on he has been putrid.

But we won't mention that, he did a nice handball, so anyone who criticises him gets abused.

Thread title needs more mentions of players X, Y and Z being to blame in what is going to be a massive s**t fight of a thread.

images

Alright. Let's get real. Anyone who thinks Jong was anywhere close to good tonight just can't have their opinion take seriously. From the first play on he has been putrid.

But we won't mention that, he did a nice handball, so anyone who criticises him gets abused.

He's had a few mates...

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Some serious changes this week.

Out: Cloke, Suckling, Boyd (really disappointed in these 3 - over 700 games of experience and they consistently cost us every week), English, Jong

In: T Boyd, Morris, Honeychurch, Libba, Williams

Pannalstaroz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
English isn't ready. Naismith has had his way in the ruck tonight - he's put it down the throats of mids at full pace. Become might not like rucks but we've been touched up by a few average ones recently.

Embarassing. Just the lack of effort is embarassing. A lot of players need to have a long look at themselves. I honestly can't think of one player who can hold their head high besides the guy that went off injured at half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back