Meet Up Sydney Swans Board Meet-Ups 2016 (Updated OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone keen on having a drink pre game on Saturday as well?

I know you guys are meeting Friday.
Yeah absolutely in '14 we all met up at Deluxe about 1030/11. Ask RW about his fun with tickets.

bedford bedders, +2 on Friday please. My partner is pretty keen to meet some more die hard supporters.

Yeah absolutely in '14 we all met up at Deluxe about 1030/11. Ask RW about his fun with tickets.

bedford bedders, +2 on Friday please. My partner is pretty keen to meet some more die hard supporters.

Would love to catch up for a few more game beers and scotches before we walk to the MCG for the game!

Don't be hiding this mythical sister of yours this time you have to introduce her to the crowd!

Will do. Should be a great week better if we win though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mentioned in the grand final thread I wouldn't mind dressing up and going to a breakfast of some sort that someone is putting on. I know the hilton puts on one. If anyone is keen to join..

Me & 2 mates will be getting into Melb about 7:30pm on Friday. Does Beer Deluxe catch up goes to the wee hours??

Would love to finally meet some of you but staying with friends in Ferntree Gully that night though so Saturday pre-game would be perfect if any1 is keen?

Should be good I'll catch you there

Just message us where and when. Would be great to catch up.

I just got my ticket. I am easy. I have heaps of mates in Melbourne but none going to the grand final, I am heading there by myself. So I reckon my whole saturday will be free before the match.

I just got my ticket. I am easy. I have heaps of mates in Melbourne but none going to the grand final, I am heading there by myself. So I reckon my whole saturday will be free before the match.

Any pub will be good, your choice. I'm not fussed as long as it serves beer lol

^^ Beer deluxe on Friday if you guys are keen?

Any other year and is be there the Friday. Have a work function all day Friday, flying down Saturday morning as a result.

Any place Saturday and I'd love to have a good nervous drink before!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back