Competitions Sydney Swans Goal Kicker Competition - 2018 - congratulations puke

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take Parker this week...Mids should get a lot of chances against the dogs.

R1: Buddy
R2: Paps
R3: Heeney

Am I able to buy back in even though I've been knocked out twice???? Sorry to have to ask but I'm old and silly and the rules just aren't computing in my head :oops:
Yes, last paragraph

'Buying' Back In
There is nothing worse than getting knocked out of a competition - especially early! In order to keep it interesting for longer there will be an option to 'buy' back in if you're knocked if it's within four weeks of the round you were knocked out or your last buy-back attempt.

To do this all you need to do is select TWO goal kickers you have not picked yet. You MUST GET BOTH SELECTIONS CORRECTto re-enter the game. If you are successful then you just carry on as per normal. You will have picked one more goal kicker than everyone else though - that is the price you must pay.

You can buy back in more than once but not twice in a row. Obviously you'll be using up an extra goal kicker each time so your pool of available goal kickers will shrink quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, last paragraph

'Buying' Back In
There is nothing worse than getting knocked out of a competition - especially early! In order to keep it interesting for longer there will be an option to 'buy' back in if you're knocked if it's within four weeks of the round you were knocked out or your last buy-back attempt.

To do this all you need to do is select TWO goal kickers you have not picked yet. You MUST GET BOTH SELECTIONS CORRECTto re-enter the game. If you are successful then you just carry on as per normal. You will have picked one more goal kicker than everyone else though - that is the price you must pay.

You can buy back in more than once but not twice in a row. Obviously you'll be using up an extra goal kicker each time so your pool of available goal kickers will shrink quickly.
Thank you Cloud, as I said old and silly!

So far I've used Papley (unsuccessfully), Buddy and Rohan (unsuccessfully) so who can I jinx this week :think:

Lets go Heeney and Hanners

Round 4 update in the OP

Sydney: Franklin 3, Parker 3, Papley 2, Heeney 2, Cunningham, Towers, Florent

This week saw 10 players get knocked out and only 1 (Bonz) successfully buy back in leaving us with 5 players left remaining live; scaryness, Slingshotfooty, MC Bad Genius, Bonz, and puke.

mtooler, bloodyswan, Jimbo OZ and GotTheGoodes forgot to make a selection - all were given the available player with the lowest guernsey number by default.

Woodie99's buy back attempt was not counted as a buy back was attempted unsuccessfully last round so Parker and Hayward are still available to you this week.

These are the buy-back rules, can attempt a buy back multiple times, just not in consecutive weeks
'Buying' Back In

To do this all you need to do is select TWO goal kickers you have not picked yet. You MUST GET BOTH SELECTIONS CORRECT to re-enter the game. If you are successful then you just carry on as per normal. You will have picked one more goal kicker than everyone else though - that is the price you must pay.

Fine Print
You cannot earn an Immunity Card or gain Tiebreaker Goals if you've bought back in. You'll just have to win the damn thing outright!

Kirkswan mtooler scaryness SlingshotFooty caesar88 BloodySwan Jewelsbon MC Bad Genius sataris Woodie99 myyakhasfleas Jimbo OZ The King! GotTheGoodes Bonz Superstar swan SwansProudly SouthSwans puke

Remember, once you've picked a player already you cannot pick them again for the rest of the season whether it was correct or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back