Competitions Sydney Swans Goal Kicker Competition - 2018 II - congratulations Kirkswan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck! Stay safe
SwansProudly

We got set up in a school since there's no internet in the middle of nowhere New Mexico. We have a toilet! Living the high life on this fire.

I just make the maps, so I'm never in any danger as long as I stay close to the million dollars worth of equipment =)

Now I know it's not "human resource management framework" nor "human rights measurement framework"

Given the circumstances perhaps....."hopeless regrettable male f****r"???

A modicum of introspection is always healthy but self loathing is very harsh I think GTG.....it's only a game of chance... especially if it's sexist self loathing. Wouldn't think you need an exclamation mark either.....adjectives are more than sufficient here. Of course I might be off track here...........being a HRMF myself I'm always open to enlightenment.......

:huh:

You know one of these days my jokes at someone else's expense are going to backfire and I'll end up with my head up my own backside. Very disturbing ....I can only hold my breath for about a minute too. Oh well....take a torch with me and check if my diet has been adequate I guess.......save the cost of a colonoscopy precautionary exam for >50yo men too

Apologies for the visual images

:p

The swans BF community value you GTG!!

OP updated for R16 Geelong match

GOALS
Sydney: Franklin 4, Parker 2, Robinson, McCartin, Florent

Bit of carnage this week, our lack of goals is making me regret everything about this game :oops:

A few forgot to pick this week and were given the default pick of McVeigh, who did not score a goal.

Mtooler, Swansproudly, caesar88 and Slingshotfooty all missed a goal kicker this week but will stay in the game thanks to the immunity card they got last round.

Kirkswan and puke have helped themselves to an immunity card with the Franklin pick

At the moment puke has 2 immunities in the bank, Kirkswan and Woodie99 one each.

To the The King! Bonz Maddo11 and Bloodied52 who exited this round thanks for participating!

Kirkswan
puke
mtooler
SwansProudly
scaryness
caesar88
Cloud_
The King!
SlingshotFooty
Bonz
Woodie99
Maddo11
Bloodied52

GOALS

Bit of carnage this week, our lack of goals is making me regret everything about this game :oops:

A few forgot to pick this week and were given the default pick of McVeigh, who did not score a goal.

Mtooler, Swansproudly, caesar88 and Slingshotfooty all missed a goal kicker this week but will stay in the game thanks to the immunity card they got last round.

Kirkswan and puke have helped themselves to an immunity card with the Franklin pick

At the moment puke has 2 immunities in the bank, Kirkswan and Woodie99 one each.

To the The King! Bonz Maddo11 and Bloodied52 who exited this round thanks for participating!

Kirkswan
puke
mtooler
SwansProudly
scaryness
caesar88
Cloud_
The King!
SlingshotFooty
Bonz
Woodie99
Maddo11
Bloodied52

Cloud,

Do Kirkswan and I get two immunity cards for Franklin selection? He was first goal kicker AND kicked the most goals.

GOALS

Kirkswan
puke
mtooler
SwansProudly
scaryness
caesar88
Cloud_
The King!
SlingshotFooty
Bonz
Woodie99
Maddo11
Bloodied52

Hayward for me this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I'm capping it at 1 immunity card earned max a week.

Omg it's the Fitzpatrick trade ban "you can't have every red boot" home town decision all over again!!!! Same logic. o_O Do as I say not what the rules say!!! :pYou're just lucky I'm not fond of red as a colour and I'm too distracted trying to get my GF in bed to give a damn. :(

Er ah cloud .......you don't come from VIC do you? Just asking.....

Nah I'm capping it at 1 immunity card earned max a week.
Are you sure you don't want to reconsider? I would have played 3 rounds for 4 immunity cards if I earned one for each...:D:p

Are you sure you don't want to reconsider? I would have played 3 rounds for 4 immunity cards if I earned one for each...:D:p
That would effectively mean you don't need to play for a month and still remain in the game. I need to encourage actual participation so once again my decision is vindicated :thumbsu::)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back