Competitions Sydney Swans Goal Kicker Competition - 2019 - Congratulations Sataris!

Remove this Banner Ad

Update after the amazing result against Norf

A few surprises tonight one of which was Hayward going goalless which spells the end of Woodie99 's run and with Bonz not making a pick before the first bounce he got assigned Clarke by default as per lowest guernsey number. Given Clarke also didn't kick a goal it ends Bonz's run as well, not that it made a difference in the end with Parker not putting it through the big sticks anyway. Well done on making this far gents, unlucky this time around.

That leaves only two left; sataris who has amazingly made 9 consecutive correct picks this year and myself.

All the best for the 2 left, sataris & Cloud_ . May the best person win :)

Maybe we can run it again when this is run & won.
Hard to see how I can pull this one off haha. Need to nail 3 and have sats miss 3 times.

Could definitely be possible for people interested if we do manage to conclude before the bye.

Anyway, team is out so

R1 Blakey
R2 Reid
R3 Franklin
R4 Parker
R5 Ronke
R6 Heeney
R7 Hayward
R8 Papley
R9 Dawson
R10 McCartin

Your move sataris

Hard to see how I can pull this one off haha. Need to nail 3 and have sats miss 3 times.

Could definitely be possible for people interested if we do manage to conclude before the bye.

Anyway, team is out so

R1 Blakey
R2 Reid
R3 Franklin
R4 Parker
R5 Ronke
R6 Heeney
R7 Hayward
R8 Papley
R9 Dawson
R10 McCartin

Your move sataris

And so we enter the end game.

arBjMlX.gif

Round 1: Papley
Round 2: Ronke
Round 3: Hayward
Round 4: Heeney
Round 5: Franklin
Round 6: Blakey
Round 7: Dawson
Round 8: Reid
Round 9: McCartin
Round 10: Florent

Anyway, team is out so

R1 Blakey
R2 Reid
R3 Franklin
R4 Parker
R5 Ronke
R6 Heeney
R7 Hayward
R8 Papley
R9 Dawson
R10 McCartin

Your move sataris

Checkmate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn McCartin's missed shots :neutral:

Neither of our picks scored which means sataris ends up winning with immunity cards still in hand.

Congratulations on taking out the comp, clearly the best throughout the year with 9 consecutive correct picks and never really looked like giving up pole position. :thumbsu:

You win a GK Comp badge for your efforts
proxy.php

Thanks for playing everyone. Might consider another comp in the latter half of the year pending interest given there might still be enough footy games left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back