Competitions Sydney Swans Goal Kicker Competition - 2019 - Congratulations Sataris!

Was worried at half time that everyone would be eliminated :drunk:
I was considering changing this game to Sydney Swans Tackler Competition for the game's viability. :$

Goals
Sydney: Reid 2, Heeney 2, Blakey, Hayward, Mills, Papley, Franklin

Surprising given our struggles to score most people managed to pick a goal kicker in the opening round of the season.

Woodie99, SilentHunter, Cloud, and GotTheGoodes all picked Nick Blakey on debut and paid dividends with him getting one on the board in the third quarter awarding all an immunity card and one chance to get out of jail free during the season.

Each round you get the chance to win one Immunity Card if any of the following applies.
  • If your player kicks the first goal of the game (the game, not just the Swans' first goal) then you earn an Immunity Card.
  • If your player is the outright leading goal kicker of the game then you earn an Immunity Card.
  • If your player is a debutant then you earn an Immunity Card.
Not so fortunate were Jewelsbon, SF51, Slingshotfooty who all bombed out with the Parker pick and Bloodied52 who went with Dawson.

Kirkswan
scaryness
storeymjs
Woodie99
Jewelsbon
swansfan51
SlingshotFooty
mtooler
sataris
Bloodied52
kelpie_X
caesar88
SilentHunter_
Cloud_
Bonz
MarkP
GotTheGoodes
SwansProudly

SlingshotFooty

Team Captain
May 30, 2015
Folsom, CA
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kansas State, KC Chiefs & Royals
Goals
Sydney: Reid 2, Heeney 2, Blakey, Hayward, Mills, Papley, Franklin

Surprising given our struggles to score most people managed to pick a goal kicker in the opening round of the season.

Woodie99, SilentHunter, Cloud, and GotTheGoodes all picked Nick Blakey on debut and paid dividends with him getting one on the board in the third quarter awarding all an immunity card and one chance to get out of jail free during the season.

Each round you get the chance to win one Immunity Card if any of the following applies.
  • If your player kicks the first goal of the game (the game, not just the Swans' first goal) then you earn an Immunity Card.
  • If your player is the outright leading goal kicker of the game then you earn an Immunity Card.
  • If your player is a debutant then you earn an Immunity Card.
Not so fortunate were Jewelsbon, SF51, Slingshotfooty who all bombed out with the Parker pick and Bloodied52 who went with Dawson.

Kirkswan
scaryness
storeymjs
Woodie99
Jewelsbon
swansfan51
SlingshotFooty
mtooler
sataris
Bloodied52
kelpie_X
caesar88
SilentHunter_
Cloud_
Bonz
MarkP
GotTheGoodes
SwansProudly

Welp that was quick. See you all next year.

Thanks for the reminder Cloud_

Round 2: Reid
Round 1: Hayward

EDIT: Damn! If I'd known Ronke was playing, I probably have picked him! Oh well, I'll save him for another week.

Why are people listing their round 1 picks? Anyways... just to conform...

Round 1: Blakey
Round 2: Parker
To make sure that I don't pick the same pick twice... makes it easier when we get to round 5 or 6, saves having to trawl through the thread...

I was eliminated in the first comp for picking the same bloke twice :(

Back