Injury Sydney Swans injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

Injuries AND the draw has killed our chances this season ... never say die until the end but things continue to shape for the worse.

Pity as it woulda been nice to send the coach off with a few good wins.
The Draw ! we have only played St Scum and the filth once. WE shouldn't have lost to Richmond and Melbourne and we wouldn't have this problem.

Do you guys not know the answer to this?

None of us really know. He certainly looks hampered but we haven't really heard anything official (our injury list is often deliberately altered for different reasons). Many think he is carrying a groin problem. Has kicked more on his right leg the last couple of weeks, suggesting he might have a problem with his left groin.

None of us really know. He certainly looks hampered but we haven't really heard anything official (our injury list is often deliberately altered for different reasons). Many think he is carrying a groin problem. Has kicked more on his right leg the last couple of weeks, suggesting he might have a problem with his left groin.

Thanks for reply:thumbsu:

Craig Bird (foot) test

Nick Smith (hamstring) test

Daniel Bradshaw (knee) 1 week

Lewis Roberts-Thomson (hamstring) 1 week

Craig Bolton (Achilles) 2-3 weeks

Kristin Thornton (hamstring) 2-3 weeks

Jake Orreal (back) season

Mark Seaby (ankle) season

As many have said, i wouldn't count on seeing Craig back this year. It's just not gonna happen.

Craig Bird (foot) test

As many have said, i wouldn't count on seeing Craig back this year. It's just not gonna happen.

Agent S120, I thought Bradshaw had a hammy and was over the knee?
Or am I thinking of another.:confused:

Yeh Baz, to quote Apu: "That is a puzzlement."

Perhaps it is an indication of how persisting his knee problem is, that it has outlasted his hamstring injury. Or perhaps it is a typo.

Who knows with this injury list?

Yeh Baz, to quote Apu: "That is a puzzlement."

Perhaps it is an indication of how persisting his knee problem is, that it has outlasted his hamstring injury. Or perhaps it is a typo.

Who knows with this injury list?

Does he shave his legs Agent S120, could it be that simple? Wax on wax off...
To much Yoga perhaps? Surely not all could wear their ankles for earrings, or is that a different type of stretching.
One would wonder how he could come straight back in after so many games missed over the due course.
Asking for another ailment one might muse.

Apu does have a way of wondering I might add.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craig Bird (foot) test

Perhaps Craig may not ever play again as his achilles injury has been a severe one. Hope what I've heard is wrong!!

He clearly desperately wants to get back to play finals and to play out the careers of Kirky/Roosy but i think it would be much better for him to be ruled out. If he comes back he will have been out for about 5 months and will be nowhere near the player we know he is.

Keep the defence together right now, get him right over the offseason and have him back playing next year.

Good to see sexy smith and bangin bird as tests but I wonder if they will go through the ressies rather than make the flight over today and come back in next week against the dogs
Since they are flying out today, it's possible to find out if someone is at either the Sydney or Perth domestic airports. I'm guessing they will take at least 24 players over there but may fly 1 back for the reserves depending on how many players have niggles.

I heard it was bad from a former player, but i have seen him at training kicking the ball in the last couple of weeks.

He has had a lot of trouble getting it right. The most recent is the it is feeling better than for a long time. I am just not sure whether or not the risk of him coming back this year is worth it. Kirky as we all know is his great mate and if he can play he will. This talk about him not playing again is rubbish

Surprise surprise, LRT and Bradshaw not back

Code:
Jake Orreal		Back		season
Mark Seaby		Ankle		season
Craig Bolton		Achilles	2-3 weeks
Ben McGlynn		Cheekbone	2-3 weeks
Craig Bird		Foot		1 week
Daniel Bradshaw		Knee		1-2 weeks
Lewis Roberts-Thomson	Hamstring	1 week
Kristen Thornton	Hamstring	Test

Can they just write off Craig and Bradshaw officially? We all know it's not happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back