Sydney Swans supercoach league 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it acceptable to be madly active for 4-5 weeks, then forget to do your updates for a week or two, then basically drift off and forget all about it for the second half of the year?

How does supercoach work? What actually is it?
Basically you have a salary cap and build your own team. All players are listed with their values and score points every game (they get points for goals, tackles, marks etc) and you play against other people in your league - play meaning your teams players versus other members players and the team with the highest score wins that game, if you can understand that.
It's good fun, but as you can see from mine and bungwahl's posts, its pretty easy to drift away from.

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
Ye Gods that came around fast.

I'm in. Just need to get it up and running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will probably register to put myself through the shame of being belted from pillar to post again sometime in the next week or so... *sigh*

Dungeon doesn't open for a couple of weeks.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Going by previous years its better to have a private code that gets passed out when people request it.

THis way we keep a track on who is who.

Hi everyone,

We've decided to go with Bonz's suggestion for organising Super Coach this year, so we can keep track of who has joined, proving once and for all who really calls the shots around here even though he may no longer be a mod :p

Bonz will be creating a private league just for the Swans board, if you are interested and would like the code, reply to this thread so he can send you the invite!

Hi everyone,

We've decided to go with Bonz's suggestion for organising Super Coach this year, so we can keep track of who has joined, proving once and for all who really calls the shots around here even though he may no longer be a mod :p

Bonz will be creating a private league just for the Swans board, if you are interested and would like the code, reply to this thread so he can send you the invite!
Hey RW, Haven't I just joined this? All the usual crew are there.... If not, can you tell me what I joined please?

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey RW, Haven't I just joined this? All the usual crew are there.... If not, can you tell me what I joined please?

You joined a league for Swans supporters, but Dan87 said that it was full so we thought we would start a second league for those that missed out.

You joined a league for Swans supporters, but Dan87 said that it was full so we thought we would start a second league for those that missed out.
Oh, thanks! Can I move to that league? I have no idea what I am doing or how to do it, so I'll be asking lots of questions.... :p Perhaps you won't want me..

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Oh, thanks! Can I move to that league? I have no idea what I am doing or how to do it, so I'll be asking lots of questions.... :p Perhaps you won't want me..

Haha, everyone's welcome to play! In the past we've invited the more experienced SuperCoach players to form a league to compete against the other BigFooty team boards, but we usually have a league for the less experienced players who just want to give it a go. Typically interest picks up closer to the start of the season.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back