Preview 2016 Round 19 Sydney Swans v Freo Dockers "Craig Nettelbeck Cup"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's wet, I'd back Foote to get in and be more than serviceable. Noticed a few times last week he'd throw himself at the ball, even though they didn't count as stats.
Can't argue with the changes. Though if it's wet i'd make a late change, go shorter and bring in Foote
You're doing such wonderful work with the Foote puns and I'm not sure anyone is noticing. (Least of all you?)

You're doing such wonderful work with the Foote puns and I'm not sure anyone is noticing. (Least of all you?)
I think Jordan being out then in then out would have him shaking all around. His head that is... I mean, he stepped up and didn't stink so would have thought he'd be a shoe in for this week. He didn't really slip up & looks like he's a kid who's firmly grounded in his approach to his game.

I suppose you could argue the club is being a little callous on the young lads, trying to keep them hungry for a spot, however so long as he toes the party line & works hard I'm sure there will be a spot for him to slip back in to at some point.

Anyone know a good podiatrist?

Lamb, Dick, Foote, Paps, Hiscox... We have been blessed the last few years indeed.

Aside from all the puns, just thought I'd put this out there...

Took my mate's little sis to the airport to meet the boys and she wanted to get her hat signed. Course the marker we brought with us ran out and my mate's sister (who is 7) started freaking out when I told her we'd probably have to save the signatures for later. Lo and behold Jordan Foote went out of his way to pull a working marker out when he heard. I found out later he'd gone to the trouble of asking one of the other Swans supporters if he could use the marker and return it afterwards. Made her day and also saved my ass, but it shows he's a bloody good bloke who genuinely cares for the fans.

I was already his biggest advocate but I am now whole-heartedly steering his bandwagon. See you all when he's a triple premiership captain, Norm Smith medallist, four-time All Australian and Brownlow medallist.;)

Y
I think Jordan being out then in then out would have him shaking all around. His head that is... I mean, he stepped up and didn't stink so would have thought he'd be a shoe in for this week. He didn't really slip up & looks like he's a kid who's firmly grounded in his approach to his game.

I suppose you could argue the club is being a little callous on the young lads, trying to keep them hungry for a spot, however so long as he toes the party line & works hard I'm sure there will be a spot for him to slip back in to at some point.

Lamb, Dick, Foote, Paps, Hiscox... We have been blessed the last few years indeed.
Your such a heel

I thought foote's spot was nailed down. I bet the selectors cheeks are a touch pinky. They must have a fetish for playing mchack

Aside from all the puns, just thought I'd put this out there...

Took my mate's little sis to the airport to meet the boys and she wanted to get her hat signed. Course the marker we brought with us ran out and my mate's sister (who is 7) started freaking out when I told her we'd probably have to save the signatures for later. Lo and behold Jordan Foote went out of his way to pull a working marker out when he heard. I found out later he'd gone to the trouble of asking one of the other Swans supporters if he could use the marker and return it afterwards. Made her day and also saved my ass, but it shows he's a bloody good bloke who genuinely cares for the fans.

I was already his biggest advocate but I am now whole-heartedly steering his bandwagon. See you all when he's a triple premiership captain, Norm Smith medallist, four-time All Australian and Brownlow medallist.;)

Yep sign me up.

Ps: we're the true 'family club'. Ssssh. Don't tell anyone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back