Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
You can kick off your day by rocking up to the SCG at 11:30am and watch the Ressies play, then wonder off to get some lunch when their done and be back in time for the main game! Cancelled :poo: :(

Last week's game shows consistency still a challenge and everything about this match today smells of danger game. We lost the Freo game thanks to a goalless 3rd quarter and its damn frustrating when you win the other quarters.

Both teams have won two of their last five games and Carlton will go in thinking they have a damned good shot with players like Walsh & Mckay, Cripps & Curnow in great form. This is a must win in my opinion, we need to get back into the winners circle to maintain our spot on the ladder. To win we need a better goal spread and here's hoping McLean finds some form after last weeks disappointing performance. Heeney, Wicks, Papley and Hayward need to get amongst the goals and not leave it up to Buddy to kick a bag.

Carlton have definitely taken a leaf out of Fremantle's playbook and have gone tall in their forward line, hence why Brand has come in for Fox. We need a big game out of Brand, let's hope we get one. We also need a four quarter effort, come on lads you can do it!! Four ruddy quarters. Not two. Not three. Four!!!

Swans need to press every bit of home advantage we have if we're serious about being a contender come finals. Go Bloods!:largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largeredcircle::mwcirlce:

You can find a list of all our Indigenous players here and is well worth the read: https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/944833/swans-deep-indigenous-heritage

INS: Callum Sinclair,Justin McInerney,Kaiden Brand
OUTS: Nick Blakey (Omitted),Robbie Fox (Injured),Ryan Clarke (Medi-Sub),Tom Hickey (Injured)

Carlton.jpg

Last edited:

Glad we brought in Brand. I hope he continues his VFL form and plays on McKay to keep him to 1-2 goals. Our backline has really struggled this year, but I have confidence in the boys to step it up.

It will be great to have JMac back, hes by far our best winger and never stops.

If Bud kicks 10, surely we win right?

I’m not that confident that we’ll get the job done but we’ve somehow turned around our SCG record in recent times this season, so lets reignite Carltank!

This is a absolute must win if this group wants to play finals results have gone our way with Eagles and GWS losing.

Can entrench ourselves in the 8 with this win.

I don't think it's a must-win in that if we lose we're still entrenched at the top of the pack of teams in the 6-13 range. But it is absolutely a big opportunity to put some space between us and that pack.

It is as we have 2 tricky games before the bye Saints away and Hawks.

I mean, if we consider St.Kilda and Hawthorn as tricky games, what would we consider the run of games we have after the bye? We should absolutely win those two games with how poorly those two sides are playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the intrusion, but any news if the ressies are still going ahead? Heard it may have been cancelled.
I was just about to head down to the ground to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back