Game Day Sydney Swans vs Carlton 3:20pm Marn Grook at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
papley would be punchable for opposition fans
He actually alluded to the fact his ability to annoy people was one of the reasons he was happy to stay in Sydney. Suspect down in Melb he copped a bit of flack from the public, which is poor form btw.

He actually alluded to the fact his ability to annoy people was one of the reasons he was happy to stay in Sydney. Suspect down in Melb he copped a bit of flack from the public, which is poor form btw.

we need his energy

Spot on. Need to get McDonald, gulden, Reid and fox back in asap
Campbell, Gulden and Reid back after the bye, challenge for players Like McDonald has been the lack of VFL games

Campbell, Gulden and Reid back after the bye, challenge for players Like McDonald has been the lack of VFL games
So get him to the top team , shows he is up to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When players get singled out on here, a pile-on does ensue.

But none of Brand, Stephens or Hewett were poor. They all contributed.

Only concerns for me were McLean (awful again) & we do look short one KPD.
Stephen’s dropped 2 maybe 3 sitters which killed forward moves, He tried hard I think, one forgettable moment, but wasn’t great today even for a rookie. Take Wicks for instance who wasn’t great but fought through and came up with an important goal at the end. Stephen’s was a little lost today.

When players get singled out on here, a pile-on does ensue.

But none of Brand, Stephens or Hewett were poor. They all contributed.

Only concerns for me were McLean (awful again) & we do look short one KPD.

I dont think any of them were poor either.

But I do think Stephens feels a bit overawed at AFL level. Brand was fine as was hewett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back