Autopsy Sydney Swans Vs Carlton Blues. What you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

You haven't been around much. I had a coach once threaten that if I didn't man up he'd pull me off at half time. I told him that at my last club they just gave me oranges. He was less than amused.
haha got a slight chuckle outta me

You haven't been around much. I had a coach once threaten that if I didn't man up he'd pull me off at half time. I told him that at my last club they just gave me oranges. He was less than amused.
Wow, totally different experience to mine. My coach was fond of saying he could always find an opening for a young man of my talents. I told him my music teacher said I was sure to get a warm hand on my opening, and was happy to show me the fingering for a difficult passage.

Wow, totally different experience to mine. My coach was fond of saying he could always find an opening for a young man of my talents. I told him my music teacher said I was sure to get a warm hand on my opening, and was happy to show me the fingering for a difficult passage.

To be fair, it wasn't me, it was a team mate who told me that in the middle of the second quarter.

A few weeks later, at half time, the coach was carrying on about getting intense. "YOU'VE GOTTA GET INTENSE!! EVERYBODY'S GOTTA GET INTENSE!"

Same bloke whispers to me.... "Dunno what I'm gonna do, I've only got a swag..."

Funny how the coach only sees the bloke laughing, and never the bloke making the gag.

"BRUCE IF YOU CAN'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, MAYBE YOU CAN PLAY EARLIER NEXT WEEK!"

To be fair, it wasn't me, it was a team mate who told me that in the middle of the second quarter.

A few weeks later, at half time, the coach was carrying on about getting intense. "YOU'VE GOTTA GET INTENSE!! EVERYBODY'S GOTTA GET INTENSE!"

Same bloke whispers to me.... "Dunno what I'm gonna do, I've only got a swag..."

Funny how the coach only sees the bloke laughing, and never the bloke making the gag.

"BRUCE IF YOU CAN'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, MAYBE YOU CAN PLAY EARLIER NEXT WEEK!"

Is this the coach who told you to relax your grip by 5%?

*inside joke* lol inside. double entendre again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back