Preview Sydney Swans vs Collingwood, Round 9, Saturday 15 May @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox can pinch hit in the ruck ? On last night he should be pinching himself because he was ****ing awful. Him and that clown Cunningham. Melbourne forwards eyes lit up every time one of them had the ball. Both would be lucky to be on another AFL list. If we are hoping to challenge for a flag in a couple of years and they are best 22 we are ******* dreaming.
Is this a joke?? How many goals did Fox have kicked on him??? Fritsch has been dominating this year and barely had a look. Fox was a little nervy in the 1st half with ball in hand but settled into the game really well. And you're joking re Cunninghan too!? Played on one of the most dangerous small forwards and Pickett was barely sighted.

Both dumb like some on here. Stick your numbers where you want to. Were you there ? Fox is a bum.
Typically people who call others dumb have an intelligence complex or are insecure, feel better bringing others down. No need to take things there. Both defenders literally blanketed their opponents - do yourself a check how many goals Pickett and Fritsch kicked? Nor did they have an impact. Hmm are you stirring things up... perhaps an imposter from Melbourne?

Can we just thrash this lot for freaking once!! Every time they're playing awful we get dragged down to their level and it drives me nuts.

Time to clear the board and wipe them out with a good & proper % booster and not get freaking beaten by them when their form is putrid.

Fanboys still alive and well on the Board.
Give it a rest mate. Poster gives a considered response to your post and you reply with “fanboy”.

Don’t make such inflammatory posts if you’re not prepared to respond to people who take you on in good faith.

Or flush the cranky pills down the toilet.

Both dumb like some on here. Stick your numbers where you want to. Were you there ? Fox is a bum.
Yes I was.

Was it you who was calling Sam Reid a bum last year?

Do me a favour will you? Call Sam Naismith and Matt Ling bums. I’m really keen to see them get a run of good form and fortune.

Moving on from the Autopsy.

A 2 ruck policy isn't as important for the pies.
It will be Grundy and a potato.

I enjoyed Blakeys ruck work before he got injured. Has some leap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Mason Cox had a decent game in the VFL.

Hope they pick him.
I would imagine they'll stick with our former player in Darcy Cameron as their back up ruck.
Grundy is one of those guys who seems quite happy to ruck for the vast majority of the time.

Cameron has kicked 3 goals on two occasions this season, in four games, since he took over from Mason Cox.

Yes I was.

Was it you who was calling Sam Reid a bum last year?

Do me a favour will you? Call Sam Naismith and Matt Ling bums. I’m really keen to see them get a run of good form and fortune.

Your football IQ is highlighted by the fact you even think Naismith is an AFL standard ruckman. He has been kept because before Hickey we had nothing. Yes he is a bum.

I must admit, if we lose this game I'm going to go full todler dummy spit tantrum.

Close losses are all fine and dandy as long as you BEAT the teams you should beat. This is a game we not only SHOULD win, it's a game we HAVE to win if we want to amount to anything this year. We've beaten the good teams, we've had close games with similar teams, all we need to do now is dominate teams that are going badly.

Most kms be any Swans player: McLean

Demons 1st 15.8kms
Cats 1st 16.7kms
Suns 1st 14.6kms
Giants DNP
Bombers DNP
Tigers 2nd 14.6kms
Crows DNP
Lions not in top 3

Yeah, right! No tank.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Those are some good stats. I’d never have thought he was that mobile.

Look there’s obviously a good reason they’re not playing him in the ruck. It’d want to be good because Logan would be far more use forward than Sinclair (insert obligatory and genuine appreciation for Sinclair’s contribution over the last few years).

I kind of like Masey’s idea of giving Amartey a crack at it next week.

Last edited:
Hey best of luck against the pies, should get the job done at home.

i was just wondering James Rowbottom, absolute gun of a player but his time on ground is pretty low. Does he have the tank for afl? Or does he tackle and run himself into the ground when he's on? 12 tackles against the Dees very good 63% bit low

Hey best of luck against the pies, should get the job done at home.

i was just wondering James Rowbottom, absolute gun of a player but his time on ground is pretty low. Does he have the tank for afl? Or does he tackle and run himself into the ground when he's on? 12 tackles against the Dees very good 63% bit low
I think his knee is still pretty sore, so a management thing. Same as Hickey and Buddy needing a rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back