Game Day Sydney Swans vs Collingwood Sat 1:45pm SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 tackles inside 50 after a big fat zero at quarter time
Says a lot about our effort in the first term and where the ball spent most of it's time

I really like his hunger to compete Ted. Just a good kid who is out there playing a game he loves and has the right attitude for the sport. Also the fact that he has not dropped his head a couple of times this year when dropped when it was warranted and come back every time and performed. Has some fortitude the boy.
Not to mention as a big man, the guy will still keep learning. He can play for sure.

Something I've noticed since quarter time, and particularly that quarter - we're manning the mark much more aggressively. Pointing to the spot and rushing right up to it, not letting the Pies have any space, making sure they back up a little further. It's proactive, it's aggressive defence, it's putting constant pressure and it's rattling them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are playing pretty well. They came to strangle us. We have broken the game open. We should be 5 or more up. If it wasn't for the swirly wind at that end and the sun we would have. We managed to score at the non scoring end.

Boy do they just drop the ball when they get tackled. Cats, Dogs, Pies all big on getting away with incorrect disposal. I'm glad Ratten said something. It has been giving me the shits

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back