Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2011
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMU Mustangs, Matildas
Bad news. On your keyboard you'll find a letter between g and j. Well, as of yesterday mine doesn't work.

So I must write now omitting said letter. It ain't easy.

Good win against Freo. Played okay. Won easily. Got a MOTY contender. Move on.

Essendon are playing at time of writing and are up against GWS.

Bombers' season is on line. Our fate seems to be to come in at 6 on one's ladder.

Love to destroy Essendon as I do not like red and black team. Would love to end Bomber's finals run.

We are a better team on paper and I'll back us in.

Blakey is on fire. Gulden too. Isaac is back in form. Parks, JPK back to top form. And ....

We always play beautifully on days Franklin is absent.

Done. Not one letter at start of Isaac's surname used.

Swans by 6 points.

Last edited:

Bad news. On your keyboard you'll find a letter between g and j. Well, as of yesterday mine doesn't work.

Done. Not one letter at start of Isaac's name used.

Splendid effort.

And before we have a Warner tsunami, he hasn't played at any level since 5 June.

He's effectively a first year player who had a good 12 rounds.

He's not playing seniors this week.

IN - Mills, Cunningham (I feel we have really missed him more than we think these last few weeks just in terms of there being loose men left unattended on the outside of defensive stoppages, as they'd usually be manned and bent over by Cunningham.)

OUT - Rowbottom, Ronke

Reckon Bud has a chance of getting off the elbow strike too. Not dissimilar to the hit Luke Shuey got away with on Mills a few weeks ago. 50/50 I reckon, the elbow being involved may do him in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Bud has a chance of getting off the elbow strike too. Not dissimilar to the hit Luke Shuey got away with on Mills a few weeks ago. 50/50 I reckon, the elbow being involved may do him in.

Even he gets off with a report I think he needs a break any way and a great chance to blood Mc Donald again.Reid back is good news and can also cover no Buddy next week end.

Even he gets off with a report I think he needs a break any way and a great chance to blood Mc Donald again.Reid back is good news and can also cover no Buddy next week end.

Yeh I don't disagree with that, he looked a little encumbered today. Not injured necessarily, just sore. A break could do him good.

Is Campbell a lock to come back in when ready?
It's an amazing luxury that we have 3 first round picks running around in the reserves.

nah, franklin will get time off ... he's had too many close shaves, been warned several times, and not just this season, and there will be a clamour for him to get a ban ... i reckon two weeks, but it might be three ...

It's an amazing luxury that we have 3 first round picks running around in the reserves.

IMO no.

He exceeded my expectations of what he'd be able to produce at senior level so early in his career, given he wasn't on Errol's level of readiness. However at the end of the day he still only had two impressive games with a few more quiet ones before being managed/dropped. Quality kid and a gun for the future but I don't see him in the equation this year unless called upon.

IN - Mills, Cunningham (I feel we have really missed him more than we think these last few weeks just in terms of there being loose men left unattended on the outside of defensive stoppages, as they'd usually be manned and bent over by Cunningham.)

OUT - Rowbottom, Ronke
If everyone is fit, and Bud isn't suspended I think you're 100% right.
If Bud is suspended I suspect we may go with the stronger body of McLean. Bit of a coin toss and no surprise if Logan gets the nod.
Cunningham towelled up Tippa last time. Same again please.
Hopefully GWS have done us a favour. You can never be sure with a result like that. They could come out firing. Stringer is a danger for sure and Hooker is still a fair player. We were lucky last time.
Hoping we don't need any luck.
Bound to be at Metricon since we're both already there.

Not in my book. Unless for injury.
Whose places would they take?
Is Campbell better than Blakey, Dawson or McInerney?
Is Stephens better than Florent, Dawson, Gulden or Heeney?
Is Ling better than Cunningham, Fox, Blakey or Lloyd?
A high draft pick is an indicator of perceived potential at age 18.
Thereafter it's all about performance.

Not in my book. Unless for injury.
Whose places would they take?
Is Campbell better than Blakey, Dawson or McInerney?
Is Stephens better than Florent, Dawson, Gulden or Heeney?
Is Ling better than Cunningham, Fox, Blakey or Lloyd?
A high draft pick is an indicator of perceived potential at age 18.
Thereafter it's all about performance.

Yeah I wanna see Campbell at senior level as he's a very exciting prospect, but those three you mentioned have got it covered for now. And actually today I thought Fox was our best rebounding player from defence. Some of his line-breaking and delivery was absolutely first class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back