Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Uncle Horace

Brownlow Medallist
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
Expect JPK minutes to be more limited given they will run quick players - Parish, McGrath Merrett through the centre stoppages. We cannot run Parker Mills and JPK there at the same time and other two have better form.

The current game style is not made for lumberers. Heppell is slower but may play HBF.

Cox is an impressive youngsters who last week played wing and half forward. Expect 2mP to do most of their rucking. When Cox is not rucking I reckon Blakey (similar size and speed is the ideal match up.

I really hope Melican is not the sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heeney2Franklin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I only do my biased sh*t against Carlton, Collingwood, Hawthorne, Richmond and Norf. The other 12 I try to be relatively unbiased.
You have some sort of peculiar Rivarly with North they have a colossal thread on their forum dedicated just to your club.

*Bomberblitz truly hates the Swans lol.

eth-dog

Premium Platinum
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
You have some sort of peculiar Rivarly with North they have a colossal thread on their forum dedicated just to your club.

*Bomberblitz truly hates the Swans lol.
It's not really a rivalry, by and large we think they're just another club. We just like to troll them because it's really easy.

As for blitz, the place is so insular, there are only a few blokes on there I would pay any attention to. Saladin, Killer Mike and Nackers

Kiama Chris

Club Legend
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
Oh man poor McLean is the sacrificial player for Buddy lol
McLean knows exactly what is going on. Any time Bud or Logan are rested he's in. Ditto if anyone is injured. He'll be training in the role. He'll play at least 10 games this year, guaranteed, in a role he's trained for, gaining confidence. Horse has already indicated a level of confidence in him.
He'll be OK. He's young and building.

Heeney2Franklin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
McLean knows exactly what is going on. Any time Bud or Logan are rested he's in. Ditto if anyone is injured. He'll be training in the role. He'll play at least 10 games this year, guaranteed, in a role he's trained for, gaining confidence. Horse has already indicated a level of confidence in him.
He'll be OK. He's young and building.
Just paranoid i guess he will ask for "more opportunity" and we get shafted again for some third round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad