Preview Sydney Swans vs Essendon Bombers, Thursday April 8 @ SCG - Rd 4, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or perhaps since we are going well and don't desperately need him the coaches and medical staff have just chosen to be extra careful.

I have no doubt they're being careful. It means there's something there for them to be careful about. Shouldn't have played after QT in round 1.

Tesla Tenet

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Who got dropped for Heppell?
Not much!
b5b1aeeb4ef13f4a1474462823fdd3a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Oh man poor McLean is the sacrificial player for Buddy lol

Like for like so to speak. It’s either him or Reid and as much as Sam has annoyed me in the past he’s been very good this season

Expect JPK minutes to be more limited given they will run quick players - Parish, McGrath Merrett through the centre stoppages. We cannot run Parker Mills and JPK there at the same time and other two have better form.

The current game style is not made for lumberers. Heppell is slower but may play HBF.

Cox is an impressive youngsters who last week played wing and half forward. Expect 2mP to do most of their rucking. When Cox is not rucking I reckon Blakey (similar size and speed is the ideal match up.

I really hope Melican is not the sub.

Hi eth-dog. Congrats on your OP - balanced, astute and fair. What is wrong with you man?
I only do my biased s**t against Carlton, Collingwood, Hawthorne, Richmond and Norf. The other 12 I try to be relatively unbiased.

I only do my biased sh*t against Carlton, Collingwood, Hawthorne, Richmond and Norf. The other 12 I try to be relatively unbiased.

A man of good taste.

You have some sort of peculiar Rivarly with North they have a colossal thread on their forum dedicated just to your club.

*Bomberblitz truly hates the Swans lol.
It's not really a rivalry, by and large we think they're just another club. We just like to troll them because it's really easy.

As for blitz, the place is so insular, there are only a few blokes on there I would pay any attention to. Saladin, Killer Mike and Nackers

Kiama Chris

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
Probably don’t want to take any undue risks especially with a short turnaround. Why take a risk we are 3-0 and playing at home
Sensible thinking. Mids are going well. No need to make any Hail Mary calls and aggravate things. Still think next week is the round to rest a kid or two if necessary.

Kiama Chris

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
Oh man poor McLean is the sacrificial player for Buddy lol
McLean knows exactly what is going on. Any time Bud or Logan are rested he's in. Ditto if anyone is injured. He'll be training in the role. He'll play at least 10 games this year, guaranteed, in a role he's trained for, gaining confidence. Horse has already indicated a level of confidence in him.
He'll be OK. He's young and building.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
McLean knows exactly what is going on. Any time Bud or Logan are rested he's in. Ditto if anyone is injured. He'll be training in the role. He'll play at least 10 games this year, guaranteed, in a role he's trained for, gaining confidence. Horse has already indicated a level of confidence in him.
He'll be OK. He's young and building.

Just paranoid i guess he will ask for "more opportunity" and we get shafted again for some third round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back