Game Day Sydney Swans vs Fremantle (11:45 WST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney are playing very good footy & Freo are obviously struggling with the players making up the 22.
But what I am really struggling with is the commentary. How the heck can they justify bagging Fyfe at the start of the third quarter. He was the leading possession getter at half time with the one of the highest tackle counts. AFL Player ratings has Fyfe ranked number 1 for the last 4 weeks in the league. His pressure acts have been excellent over that period.
(& Yes, I tried muting the sound but my AFL live feed is barely viewable, so I had to turn the volume back up to know what was happening in the game.)

Happy to see tabs miss those easy ones
Last thing we need is fie him to be big and offered another deal
Logues been good

You're happy to see a Freo player miss goals.....you've got to be joking me.

To be fair MJ has had some pretty good games this year. Ballas has struggled coming back off injury and is probably cooked. Sutcliffe is depth at best and will probably survive based on the number of blokes who are likely to go (Zac D, Ibbo, Balic, Z Clarke) but Pearce just has to go. At least he can get a job in the meat department at Coles - he's definitely a butcher.
I hate it when players go on that one year too long and IMO that's what will happen to MJ next season should he decide to go on. The game ain't slowing down.

Logues been good

Is your hate for a player so much you are cheering when he makes mistakes.

You must be a huge fan of Pearce

Do you think your side will beat Carlton this afternoon

Logues been good
Wow. Hatred show no ends. Seriously. Want him missing so he doesn't get the contract he deserves? You're a pathetic supporter. Never want players missing goals, even for a personal vendetta

MJ should be fine but I think he is cooked for 2017 - hit the wall or whatever. We need to expose Sam Collins so now is the time. Couldn't care less if we lose the last couple of games. If Johno is staying in for next year, time to put him to pasture now and get him ready for 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're happy to see another 50 games like his previous 50?
Clogging up the list
Fair enough enjoy

I would like to see a player who's finally been given a chance, take that chance.

Wishing someone to miss because of a vendetta is pathetic.

It's amazing how rubbish we are when we have suban and sutcliffe running around out there.
Get rid of them and put them in the bin already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back