Game Day Sydney Swans vs Fremantle 12:30PM @ Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the game where I really want us to cement our credentials. We know we can beat good teams, we also know our best is top 2-3, but all year we’ve come undone against a team we should easily account for right after a run of great form.

This is the week it changes. Sydney by 41.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One point shy of being a genius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's so inconsistent.
Usually he acta the tough men and says "nothing in it, move on" but if it a player or aide he dislikes then suddenly it's four weeks and won't shut up about it
Precedent from this year with previous similar incidents means 1 week. That’s it….RemebervSteven May…no susp. For that.

So for all the #Trade Heeney folk, if you're watching today's game would you deny Heeney has been a game changer? Does 5 goals count or is it not enough?

You just don't trade players of Heeney's calibre. Is an absolute beast who has been held back by injury but definitely counts as a game changer in my book!
This may shock you but a lot of people on here are not footy experts though they believe they are.

Why the hell would you trade Heeney? Players like him don't just drop in your lap. Can play anywhere on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back