Preview Sydney Swans vs Fremantle Dockers, Saturday May 22 @ Optus Stadium - Rd 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still 10-20mm of rain predicted for Saturday. Looking like it'll be a wet game.

Think my dream of 17 goals each might be more accurate as 17 points each.

According to training photos, Blakey is seemingly the only one from last week's team in a green shirt. Wearing red amongst them all? Melican. Could he make a shock return, Hickey-style?
But why? There's no need for Melican to come in atm, especially on a wet track. Fox is far more mobile.

According to training photos, Blakey is seemingly the only one from last week's team in a green shirt. Wearing red amongst them all? Melican. Could he make a shock return, Hickey-style?
C88 where are the photos please?
All I could find is the sprint with Blakey in the background with others in green.

C88 where are the photos please?
All I could find is the sprint with Blakey in the background with others in green.

For future reference :) They are usually the same photos the Swans media post, but with more.

Edit: Ahhhh for some reason the link won't work, but if you go into the 'editorial' section on Getty Images, and search 'Sydney Swans' you will find it!

FWIW I think the training shirt theory has failed us here. One of those pictures shows what I think is Warner in green.

For future reference :) They are usually the same photos the Swans media post, but with more.

Edit: Ahhhh for some reason the link won't work, but if you go into the 'editorial' section on Getty Images, and search 'Sydney Swans' you will find it!

FWIW I think the training shirt theory has failed us here. One of those pictures shows what I think is Warner in green.
Thanks
then search "sydney swans" | newest in sort panel

Edited: Hickey is out on the track so his knee must be OK

Last edited:
That doesn't quite fill me with as much confidence as if you'd have said "Mundy not playing. Managing his old legs."

Why not? Brayshaw is a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is but I do not think he is a great player (yet). Mundy may only need 20 touches to carve us up.

Brayshaw is absolutely a great player now.

I have heard I would rather Mundy out than him etc Wtf

Mundy has been a top five player in the comp this year. We could be like five games clear on top of the ladder with a percentage of 3000% and I would still prefer to play Freo without him than with him. I don't know any Swans fan who wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back