Preview Sydney Swans vs Gold Coast Suns, Saturday April 24 @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting training jumper allocations

so maybe if green no Blakey or Campbell in the seniors?
I'd assume unlikely if 3 changes Hickey, Franklin and possibility Papley out injured.

so maybe if green no Blakey or Campbell in the seniors?
But who would come in for them? The possibilities in Rowbottom, O’Riordan, Stephens, Gray all also wearing green

But who would come in for them? The possibilities in Rowbottom, O’Riordan, Stephens, Gray all also wearing green

Well it at least seems McLean for Buddy and Sinclair for Hickey is on. Likely eliminating Amartey (who is in green anyway).

Taylor and Bell weren’t seen in the footage I don’t think? :p ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if we'll give Amartey a run at some point over the next 2 months. His strengths (mobility, athleticism) theoretically suit our new game plan better than Sinclair's strengths. Of course, Sinclair is a better and more proven player.
He’ll need to beat the door down first.

Logan needs to learn how to get busy when he's not kicking goals. It's a team game after all. He could still contribute but right now he doesn't have a B-side to his game.

I reckon he's a monty for the rising sun this week. He'll be on the move all game and without buddy some of his team mates might notice he's there and available.

Big couple of weeks for him, opportunity is there. When Buddy and Heeney come back spots will be tight up forward

I reckon he's a monty for the rising sun this week. He'll be on the move all game and without buddy some of his team mates might notice he's there and available.

Big couple of weeks for him, opportunity is there. When Buddy and Heeney come back spots will be tight up forward
Logan to kick 5 and get the rising star nom.
Swans to kick 20 goals and win by 45pts.

If Logan plays, think he might enjoy the more space that could be available,, because of GC defence rather than no Buddy, also quick ball movement on a sunny afternoon at Metricon.
From what Reid said in his presser, reckon we'll see more playing on from marks. Keen to see the outside mids run, carry and deliver and do it all very quickly tomorrow.

From what Reid said in his presser, reckon we'll see more playing on from marks. Keen to see the outside mids run, carry and deliver and do it all very quickly tomorrow.

This and on both points.

Rightfully so. He was deemed best on ground in the last hitout, why wouldn't you reward him?

Possibly because we’ve seen what he brings before at the top level for us...no thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back