Preview Sydney Swans vs GWS, Metricon Sunday 18 Jul 6:10 PM - Rd 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nah, can't even stomach them ... abc 24-hour most of the time but no morning show guff

Fair enough, Tony Armstrong does a good job with sport and they're pretty benign compared to the commercial crap.

Some consolation I suppose Ballarat has been raining on and off all week and today it's been really heavy. As much as I wanted to see the game in the Rat it would have been a mud bath....
Yeah, being stuck at home in lockdown with my kids going batshit crazy has been much better than attending a swans game 15 minutes down the road 😢

If the Saints get up today, top four is a chance. Do we dare to dream?
Yep, until about 7.45pm tomorrow night when GWS run away with the game in the last quarter as is the usual script.

I really hope our players come out breathing fire and wanting to hurt them this time.

It feels like a one way one rivalry most of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great 8 touches ! great is what Dawson has done the last 2 weeks
Dawson has had 5 seasons to hone his many talents. Dawson is a true A grader. Reminds me of someone you would have seen in person, Barry Robran.

Bell has done what he is there to do as a defensive forward. He gets touches which give no start like knock ons and tap outs.

I think Bell is doing what Longmire wants him to, creating pressure, controlling the dangerous ball mover HB.

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

3rd straight season defining game in a row... i think the result will go a long way to predicting how our season will end... a good win and i think were in the hunt for a premiership... a loss and were scrapping to make the 8...

We'll make it regardless, but I win will really put us on the right track, will put us in the hunt for a top 4 spot, and from there anything can happen.

Bogey side, at our bogey stadium, but rules are made to be broken.

Let's do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back