Preview Sydney Swans vs GWS, Saturday April 17 @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephens needing game time more is stating the obvious, not sure why people are pointing that out. Harsh reality of the sub that they might miss all game time some weekends, but you can always rotate it as has been done. It's the fact that we do know who Gray is at this point and he's mentioned on the teamsheet is my worry. Better options for known quantities as I mentioned.
Don't read anything into it.

Mmmhh yes the selection committee of one, horse sit in a meeting room for an hour talking to himself

He would have been chafing at the bit since Rd1 to have these two in. Oh well at least we got to 4-0.

He would have been chafing at the bit since Rd1 to have these two in. Oh well at least we got to 4-0.

I mean I was arguing Melican isn't an exact replacement for Rampe (in ability), but when he's on, he's best 22. Most like for like changes we could have done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Swans fans! Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place but I'm going to the game tomorrow, my first at the SCG of any sport, and was wondering if the museum is open on game days. I'd love to check it out if possible.

Hoping for a good game and a bag for Buddy!

Ticky009 Jewelsbon could someone please help Barry out if you know. Despite his Club Taste Deficit Disorder he is a good guy.

I was 100% with you, then you used the word 'dang' and all my interest in your post vanished. Seriously, what is that word. It's right up there with craft as the most annoying word in use
Hahahaha.

I'm too used to having to improvise tame words around the kids that sometimes I do it without even noticing!

All sorted Horry. The SCG have taken their bat and ball and, well, they won't let anyone else play with it unless you make a special trip.

Blame Alan Jones. Hopefully there are effigies of him on sale outside the ground and Jones voodoo dolls to take home.

All sorted Horry. The SCG have taken their bat and ball and, well, they won't let anyone else play with it unless you make a special trip.

Whereabouts you sitting mate?

Blame Alan Jones. Hopefully there are effigies of him on sale outside the ground and Jones voodoo dolls to take home.
"What was your favourite thing about the SCG museum, dear? Tony Lockett's 1,300th goal? Steve Waugh's final innings?"

"I got this Alan Jones effigy"

tenor.gif

"What was your favourite thing about the SCG museum, dear? Tony Lockett's 1,300th goal? Steve Waugh's final innings?"

"I got this Alan Jones effigy"

tenor.gif

Was talking to my grandfather the other day about going to the footy at the SCG and he was telling me about a day he got in at 4pm for free to watch a slightly injured man by the name of Bradman put together the highest scoring third partnership (or whatever they call it in cricket).

Not a bad thing to have seen.

Season-making stuff here if Hayward & Melican can find form in the next few weeks. Rowbottom to come back. Heeney & Rampe after that. Naismith training. Could all be crucial to maintaining a high standard over the next few weeks when it otherwise might come down a tad after such a strong start to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back