Preview Sydney Swans vs GWS, Saturday April 17 @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year was terrible for me personally, my father passed, lost my job, failed a course at uni and the swans weren't going so great. It really felt like everything just went wrong at the same time. And Covid, of course.
Oh damn. Sorry for your loss Blue. Hope things are turning around for you this year.

Last year was terrible for me personally, my father passed, lost my job, failed a course at uni and the swans weren't going so great. It really felt like everything just went wrong at the same time. And Covid, of course.

That's horrible nobody should have to go through that hope things are getting better for you.

Best wishes.

Aww poor Greene

He's been a forward who has rotated through the mids from day dot. He is better in the midfield than Papley no doubt, he's had some great games there. But that wasn't the point. It was who I'd have and right now they are both small forwards and Papley's a better one.
Stop wasting time talking about Greene. He is a sniping prick. Surely someone has put together a lowlight reel with all his cheap shots. Should have been suspended for another 14 weeks.

I don't want to put you under pressure Ticky009 but it's 12:10 am and the game day thread still isn't up.

clock ticking.gif

We all saw what nearly happened last week, with a winning margin of just 3 points, when someone attempted to usurp your role.
Important, others may ask?
Well may I just say I understand Prince Phillips last words were "make sure Tricky starts this week's game day thread".

The honour, the responsibility.

Well may I just say I understand Prince Phillips last words were "make sure Tricky starts this week's game day thread".

His last words were really "Cancel my reservation to the Spankers Club".

My condolences on the loss of your father. Hope things are on the rise for you in 2021. Hope the Bloods cheer you up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back