Status
Not open for further replies.

HPKS

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Played poorly and deserves the loss. But the umpiring is the exact reason I watch a lot less AFL and more Aussie rules the last few weeks. I’ve watched games decided by umpiring more than once this year. I’m finding it unwatchable as I just have no idea what a free kick is or isn’t sometimes.

Continue like this and it will be the biggest talking point during finals this year. Last years excuse of hubbing was fair enough but it won’t cut it this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Our turgid midfield is shown to be as slow as treacle around the ball and in transition.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Meanwhile the mobile, hard running all day mid Clarke not picked after being in the bests all month and averaging 35 disposals.

I wonder if we picked guys from the reserves who actually deserve a game on form....

melbournehammer

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Played poorly and deserves the loss. But the umpiring is the exact reason I watch a lot less AFL and more Aussie rules the last few weeks. I’ve watched games decided by umpiring more than once this year. I’m finding it unwatchable as I just have no idea what a free kick is or isn’t sometimes.

Continue like this and it will be the biggest talking point during finals this year. Last years excuse of hubbing was fair enough but it won’t cut it this year.

mind you the difference is that come finals you only have good umpires Not clowns.

Skeparovic

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Boys have been completely outplayed tonight. It happens! Hard to watch as a fan although even the best teams have off days. Tigers have not gone through undefeated in 2021.

It's clear HTB doesn't exist any more as nil have been paid for the Swans tonight or in the past few weeks.

Regroup over the break and reset for the second half of 2021. Swans are achieving more than most could have imagined in 2021 thus far given their form last year. Inconsistencies are to be expected.

Hawks best team on the night and have dominated from the middle and around the contest all night. Swans mids and Hickey had their colours completely lowered tonight.

Big difference in handball efficiency between the two teams tonight. Too many handballs to bootlaces of team mates rather than in front to allow players to keep running without breaking stride.

Hope when Campbell and Gulden return in 2nd half it can improve kicking efficiency and take those risky 45° angle kicks inside 50m.

Enjoy the long weekend everyone.

Tesla Tenet

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
This is our motto this year and its based on his 2014 GF pre match speech!!!!!!!

That is a fact not a stirring comment.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

RampeRobe

All Australian
Feb 20, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Can anyone explain the commentators ARMatey? Is this a direction? Are they *ed? Is this the correct pronunciation? Pls help I thought it was AMaRTey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back