Preview Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn, Friday June 11 @ the SCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to rug up Sydney

I really need to start looking at players faces more and identifying them on the field less by their head of hair. I just spent a good two minutes trying to figure out who the hell the beanied figure next to JPK was, only to realise it's only one our bloody best players Mills!

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Some very “lazy” medical opinions being sprouted on here today.

I don’t think they’ll play Bell unless he got a good run in the scratch against Carlton.

Ling might be an option with Hewett to mids.
They shouldn't play Bell regardless, we know what he brings and it's average at absolute best and that is being kind. Doubt we will make many unforced changes. Warner will go out and probably Taylor coming in as a mid/HF I guess is the most like to like. Shouldn't be too many more changes.

This isn’t an opinion. This is just ignorant online excrement. Seriously, take a look at yourself. I hope he plays and shows you up for the vacuous blowhard that you are. It wouldn’t be the first time. Gulden and Thilthorpe this year alone have shown just what a s**t judge you are.

And the thing is I’d be fine with it if it came without the insults.

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Taking my little daughter to this one.

Her first game.

Hope the boys can put on a show for her.
Good to see you're getting her in the right frame of mind to see the Hawks battered;

72Qv.gif

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
The difficult thing with Blakey is that he has more natural talent than most players in the team, but he uses that talent so badly. At this stage it has become a coaching issue. Someone needs to take him under their wing and teach him some smarts.

Can that be taught?
I dunno, is there anyone in his family who played footy to some sort of creditable level, for example?

Some very “lazy” medical opinions being sprouted on here today.

I don’t think they’ll play Bell unless he got a good run in the scratch against Carlton.

Ling might be an option with Hewett to mids.

This isn’t an opinion. This is just ignorant online excrement. Seriously, take a look at yourself. I hope he plays and shows you up for the vacuous blowhard that you are. It wouldn’t be the first time. Gulden and Thilthorpe this year alone have shown just what a sh*t judge you are.

And the thing is I’d be fine with it if it came without the insults.
Good point ...particularly if you look at this year we have a number of players who have had starts like Bell and now are very different. I don't think Bell has had a great run at it and you just don't know enough to really be able to categorically slam the gu. If he is getting on the Medical subs and Emergency lists, the club is seeing something.

It’s a very well made point that the big difference this year is that honourable losses have become narrow wins.

And I don’t want to be greedy - but a comfortable win (just one!) would be good for the blood pressure.
100 percent with you, I am sick of pacing up and down the lounge room and not having any time to relax watching the game. Just once, can we put a team away early and go on with it. It will be good for the body and soul.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Good point ...particularly if you look at this year we have a number of players who have had starts like Bell and now are very different. I don't think Bell has had a great run at it and you just don't know enough to really be able to categorically slam the gu. If he is getting on the Medical subs and Emergency lists, the club is seeing something.
Bell would be a very good VFL player

Bell would be a very good VFL player
Could be, and that is what happens, these guys ultimately find out where their level is.

zyzzbruh

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2017
Mnt Olympus
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Manchester United
If you want to play guessing games then sure. Or you could just look at our record with resting players this year and their return the following week. Buddy, McCartin, Heeney, Hickey, McInerney, Fox have all had one week rests for minor injuries.
There's another one for ya. Naismiths couple week rest has magically turned into another reco and elongated to another 15 months. What's next?

I rekn there's definitely been a shake up in the medical department, must've hired Brett Sutton because they're absolutely loving making it up as they go and reporting only minimal info re the injuries at any given time.

There's another one for ya. Naismiths couple week rest has magically turned into another reco and elongated to another 15 months. What's next?

I rekn there's definitely been a shake up in the medical department, must've hired Brett Sutton because they're absolutely loving making it up as they go and reporting only minimal info re the injuries at any given time.

Ok

Bloods86

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 7, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Everton, Socceroos
If the AFL site is correct, only change is Warner out and Bell in. Although it doesn't give an out, Bell is on the bench and was sub last week, so kind of makes sense (from how they've recorded it, not the actual change).

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney

Trained as a Vet before being The Chief Medical Officer. Not fit to treat Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back