Preview Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn, Friday June 11 @ the SCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell ya, if Bell has a cracker, like Amartey last week, I’m going to tag every single person who’s slagged off his selection in a good old fashioned roast. Seriously, I think this is the worst I’ve seen.

??

He was terrible the last time he was on.

Him having a good game doesn't mean that we were wrong about his previous games.

Jesus Christ.

If he avoids contests and contact like he did last time, he'll be out of the side for good hopefully.

People need to actually start watching games.

I tell ya, if Bell has a cracker, like Amartey last week, I’m going to tag every single person who’s slagged off his selection in a good old fashioned roast. Seriously, I think this is the worst I’ve seen.
I hope he absolutely makes me a fool

If he gets 3 Brownlow votes for this game you can have my avatar for the off-season

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Would love Bell to just blow us away like Amartey did last week and be near best on ground in the last quarter and making clutch plays. Hard to see it after this previous games in the AFL though... there are doubts no question.

Oct 14, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
I assume people have noticed that when we win we will be 5th on our own going into the bye? Not bad for a team that only Damo thought could make the 8.

Damo was Robinson Crusoe on that call. I'm really hoping we finish out the year strongly and shove it up all the other 'experts' who had us competing for the spoon

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Damo was Robinson Crusoe on that call. I'm really hoping we finish out the year strongly and shove it up all the other 'experts' who had us competing for the spoon
Lets go for top 4 instead and produce a big upset in the Qualifying final! Then we will know its 2003...

There's another one for ya. Naismiths couple week rest has magically turned into another reco and elongated to another 15 months. What's next?

I rekn there's definitely been a shake up in the medical department, must've hired Brett Sutton because they're absolutely loving making it up as they go and reporting only minimal info re the injuries at any given time.
Unless the medical department is actually doing the surgery, I dont think you can hang this one on them

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham

So have you been an advocate of him getting into the team or will you just be jumping onto the bandwagon and taking cheapies at others?

Asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Game Day thread is now up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back