Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Don’t get to 4th on the ladder by accident
Thats true, but we've been inconsistent of late and despite the win on Saturday the underlying issue of getting smashed in the middle still remains.

Will need the best from us to beat the Dees.

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Dees to challenge Fritsch suspension.
Fair enough given Dangerfield got off on a similar charge.
A4AC1627-1ABA-4B30-A2E9-AC0E9A52B9F1.jpeg

HPKS

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Thats true, but we've been inconsistent of late and despite the win on Saturday the underlying issue of getting smashed in the middle still remains.

Will need the best from us to beat the Dees.
The club rose to the challenge against Richmond I’d expect them to stand up again. Melbourne didn’t look so great against Norf early on. They ain’t certainties.

Dees to challenge Fritsch suspension.
Fair enough given Dangerfield got off on a similar charge.View attachment 1118404
I have no legal knowledge and even I know an appeal using this as an example would be thrown out in an instant. Dangerfield had just punched the ball and drew his outstretched arm back into protect himself from the oncoming player. Fritsch had possession of the ball and raised his arm in an attempt to fend off. I can only assume that he can't get any more than 1 week and that is why they are trying it on. The likes of Fox Footy trying to suggest these two are similar is laughable.

Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
In: Rampe, Fox, Buddy
Out: Melican, Heeney, Sinclair (assuming the first 2 are injured).

Have McLean play ruck relief.

Push Mills back into the middle. Middle will get run over if we don't have enough quality running through there.

Was thinking Gulden might be tired but with 5 tackles, 2 scoring shots and a goal assist he's doing fine.

I think our formline suggests a comfortable win.

Theirs an overdue loss.

We've got this one.
Yep, I agree. We do seem to go OK v Melbourne and they are waiting to be toppled. thankfully Norf couldn't get the job done last week, most other sides would have beaten the Dees last week.

I have no legal knowledge and even I know an appeal using this as an example would be thrown out in an instant. Dangerfield had just punched the ball and drew his outstretched arm back into protect himself from the oncoming player. Fritsch had possession of the ball and raised his arm in an attempt to fend off. I can only assume that he can't get any more than 1 week and that is why they are trying it on. The likes of Fox Footy trying to suggest these two are similar is laughable.

Can't get worse than a week. He may be trying for a downgrade in impact who knows.

Donza

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2016
The Gong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Black Caps the Mighty All Black
In: Rampe, Fox, Buddy
Out: Melican, Heeney, Sinclair (assuming the first 2 are injured).

Have McLean play ruck relief.

Push Mills back into the middle. Middle will get run over if we don't have enough quality running through there.

Was thinking Gulden might be tired but with 5 tackles, 2 scoring shots and a goal assist he's doing fine.
Why are people dropping heeney?

Melican is ruled out on AFL.com.au

*not that the website is always right.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Why are people dropping heeney?

Melican is ruled out on AFL.com.au

*not that the website is always right.
We're not dropping him - from my perspective there's an assumption he won't play due to injury. He toughed it out last week but was clearly under duress.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Judging by the ticket sales... looks like this will be the match of the round... People will be coming to see this. Sydney vs Melbourne... Just by those 2 names alone I'm not surprised tickets selling out quickly.
That will be fantastic!

As always Swans faithful - be loud and proud - we can definitely hear on the TV

Donza

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2016
The Gong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Black Caps the Mighty All Black
We're not dropping him - from my perspective there's an assumption he won't play due to injury. He toughed it out last week but was clearly under duress.
He got a stinger in the sternum.
Should be Ok with a week off.

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Still a forearm to the head no matter what happened in the split seconds beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back