Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No injuries
Lead at every change
Lead extends at every change
Players with question makes (Melican, McLean, Rowbottom etc) all perform

Please and thank you
Well some yes and some no. Blakey injury sucks but McLean was great imo. Rowbottom up early but seemed to disappear after half time

Amartey>Reid. Reid’s miss of an easy goal, which we all knew he would miss shifted momentum. McLean has a role and Campbell looks a likely quarterback for us. We need players except a Paps taking shots and not giving off. If we win a final it will be a good year.

Aug 25, 2008
Leeds/'Berra/Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
We can't have Melican anywhere near our best 22 come finals. O'Riordan showed more in half a quarter.

Really? I didn't think he was outstanding but also thought he wasn't exactly bad. Didn't really notice him except for a couple of nice contests, which is exactly what you want from a fringe KPD.

Very whelming performance. Did what was required to win, but not a whole lot more. That surge in the final quarter when North got to within a kick was good.

Blakey does not look good :(
Whelming?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy 7 clearances tonight, most on ground, shanked a couple of kicks but also did a lot of nice things throughout the night

Poor in the first half...ball use by foot is unreliable.

Really? I didn't think he was outstanding but also thought he wasn't exactly bad. Didn't really notice him except for a couple of nice contests, which is exactly what you want from a fringe KPD.
Missed Lloyd, didn’t like Melican, not best 22 and disposal is ordinary. CORshowed a bit but prefer others. Wonder if Mills returns to midfield or backline ?

TheWhiteRhino

Premiership Player
Apr 24, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney

We must have been watching a different game. Some really costly turnovers and numerous occasions where he either took out another defender or failed to impact the contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back