Not open for further replies.
Yeah that’s an interesting one
Heeney does some great things ditto buddy

Agree re Goodes in terms of just enjoyable to watch

So this decade 2010 onwards I’d add

Jetta and Rohan when they had some dash
Kennedy when no one could stop him

Mitch Morton in grand finals

Blakey is just about the most exciting prospect I’ve ever seen in terms of good to watch too

I like jones and Papley too Jones even his fu** ups are interesting

Papley I like when he is a bit cocky

Aliir and Sir Dane are both awesome to watch too when they’re at full flight.

Mal was just such a pure footballer, same as Heeney.

Buddy and Goodes just freaks.

You’re right about Blakey. Very early days but with him, Rowbottom and the kids like McInerney and Foot in the reserves, 2018 might be a draft to remember for us, all are exciting prospects.

You’re right about Blakey. Very early days but with him, Rowbottom and the kids like McInerney and Foot in the reserves, 2018 might be a draft to remember for us, all are exciting prospects.

Add McLean. His first three games have been very impressive.

For me nothing beats Plugger in full flight in terms of enjoyment

love the big forwards outmarking and kicking goals

miss those days when the coleman was a proper race

Yup, Lockett was simply the greatest. Was quick off the mark for a big fella to get away on a lead, and when it was body on body he was far too strong it was almost unfair on the FB. lol.

Last edited:

Can’t say I’m too familiar with that sort of footy. Wouldn’t that be kinda boring? Just the same blokes kicking bags every week? Bags are exciting for me because now days they happen once in a blue moon, but the excitement would dwindle if it became a weekly thing wouldn’t it?

Can’t say I’m too familiar with that sort of footy. Wouldn’t that be kinda boring? Just the same blokes kicking bags every week? Bags are exciting for me because now days they happen once in a blue moon, but the excitement would dwindle if it became a weekly thing wouldn’t it?

Nah it was awesome just my opinion especially if you had a big forward

Even when we just had Minton Connell was something

But Ablett dunstall lockett Modra Sumich going for tons

Horse got 98 one year then the big CHF derm Carey kernahan lyon Loewe etc etc

Salmon at essendon

It was exciting to see it week in week out and look at year like 93

Sydney were a useless piece of s**t but * the footy was good

Nah it was awesome just my opinion especially if you had a big forward

Even when we just had Minton Connell was something

But Ablett dunstall lockett Modra Sumich going for tons

Horse got 98 one year then the big CHF derm Carey kernahan lyon Loewe etc etc

Salmon at essendon

It was exciting to see it week in week out and look at year like 93

Sydney were a useless piece of s**t but fu** the footy was good

Fair enough! Maybe cause I played as a forward all through my juniors so I’ve done so much marking and kicking for goal (mostly missing) that I’m sick of them, and those parts of footy don’t interest me as much as say a midfielder doing something really classy in traffic or a defender rebounding off half back.

Probably in the minority there though

Fair enough! Maybe cause I played as a forward all through my juniors so I’ve done so much marking and kicking for goal (mostly missing) that I’m sick of them, and those parts of footy don’t interest me as much as say a midfielder doing something really classy in traffic or a defender rebounding off half back.

Probably in the minority there though

nah suspect most agree with you

Was driving past the SCG and training was on at Tramway Oval so stopped for a quick look.

Jordan Dawson headed to the sheds early holding one boot. Didn't seem to have much of a limp so hopefully just precautionary, or Horse sent him to be re-shoed

Buddy moving at full tilt and kicking them from 60 metres. I have no doubt he'd be playing this weekend if the team was still in the hunt for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, Lockett was simply the greatest. Was quick off the mark for a big fella to get away on a lead, and when it was body on body he was far too strong it was almost unfair on the FB. lol.

This was my old YouTube channel where I uploaded the 1996 season highlights which features a lot of Plugger https://www.youtube.com/user/PyroTechnics14/videos (Cheap plug ;) )

Roy Hobbs of Aussie Rules Footy.

Don't see much of Port but i didn't realise Ollie Wines is out of favour there. Listed as an emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back