Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
I’ve loved Jack, he’s been a warrior but he’s used up everything he had and then some. The experience selection is rubbish and he should not have played last week, his omission is testament to this...but that’s in the past I guess!

One more game with his mate in R23 should see him through!

Well tell me what the point of last week was?

I’m all for a farewell game but last week spells a very mixed message. We aren’t seriously saying Jack was picked on form last week are we?

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney

I’m all for a farewell game but last week spells a very mixed message. We aren’t seriously saying Jack was picked on form last week are we?
Last round at the SCG

Sending the wrong msg what a load of shot , his team mates I think would be happy to see a farewell game even if it meant someone missed out.

Macca the same boat

Last round at the SCG

Sending the wrong msg what a load of shot , his team mates I think would be happy to see a farewell game even if it meant someone missed out.

Macca the same boat

Macca on one leg would still do more than Jack so that’s fine by me.

I said it last week and I’ll say it again, Stoddart shouldn’t have been dropped for Jack who had zero form.

Macca on one leg would still do more than Jack so that’s fine by me.

I said it last week and I’ll say it again, Stoddart shouldn’t have been dropped for Jack who had zero form.
I’m all for stoddart but he did jack s**t to help himself

Last week I think was Horse ******* up, plain and simple. But doesn't mean just because the mistake was made with Jack last week that his opportunity for a farewell game should be shot. Both he and McVeigh deserve the chance to play one more game in front of their home crowd, just a shame they won't get to do it against their old mate Hanners.

Last week I think was Horse ******* up, plain and simple. But doesn't mean just because the mistake was made with Jack last week that his opportunity for a farewell game should be shot. Both he and McVeigh deserve the chance to play one more game in front of their home crowd, just a shame they won't get to do it against their old mate Hanners.
Hanners will get up

Hanners is playing this week.

Fair enough maybe I’m just meh on farewell games. I’d rather see someone young get a game who might be better the following year having learnt from that game. 100% expect very few to agree though and that’s totally fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back