Unofficial Preview Sydney Swans vs Port Adelaide - Heeney's 100th game

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see much of Port but i didn't realise Ollie Wines is out of favour there. Listed as an emergency.

He broke his thumb a few weeks ago and didn't get through training the way they wanted.

He is the definition of an emergency this week.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
McLean was listed as a KPP who rucks a bit. Getting a good look at a guy who seems to have character and a strong body. Playing ruck gives him time in the middle.
Might be seeing a big midfielder in the making? We need a couple.
We should be getting a look at him as a 2nd ruck this weekend. How does he go fwd? Honestly IDK WTF our selection committee are thinking not playing the only fit ruck we have.

Speaking of which, what happened to Naismith? Not listed in NEAFL this weekend? Did he reinjure his knee?

We should be getting a look at him as a 2nd ruck this weekend. How does he go fwd? Honestly IDK WTF our selection committee are thinking not playing the only fit ruck we have.

Speaking of which, what happened to Naismith? Not listed in NEAFL this weekend? Did he reinjure his knee?
Who knoll?

Do you watch the 2s at all?

Who knoll?

He won a lot of taps last week but did little else. Most of his taps went down the throats of the Oppo. He is improving but is a long way away.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Who knoll?

Little bit. 49 HOs last weekend - against undersized competition though. (The reverse of the Snr team I guess)
If he can manage to at least stop the opposition ruck putting directly into the hands of their best mid who then walks it out - well that'd be an improvement worth having. Also get to see Mclean up forward. What's the downside risk, getting beaten in the ruck? LOL

dont think ill watch this game, got a half marathon at 11 out woop woop

then by the time i get home will be half time, will lose anyway

Nah. We are going to bolt in. Horse's first win since the new contract.

They have selected a team of dinosaurs on their forward line and a new ice age has just kicked in. Meteor Ticky009 has just landed near Addledville Oval, compounding the survival challenges for the Port dinosaurs.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
dont think ill watch this game, got a half marathon at 11 out woop woop

then by the time i get home will be half time, will lose anyway

Maybe you should hire an intern to provide your usual match commentary on your behalf

Maybe you should hire an intern to provide your usual match commentary on your behalf

Theres a whole team at King Enterprises that put together the quality posting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any truth to the rumour Mr The King has delegated Tedeski and Bruce to jointly carry this massive workload!

Any truth to the rumour Mr The King has delegated Tedeski and Bruce to jointly carry this massive workload!

My 2IC of the chosen ones bedford will fill in

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
He won a lot of taps last week but did little else. Most of his taps went down the throats of the Oppo. He is improving but is a long way away.
I wonder how he did in the SANFL against the guy they have rucking for them tomorrow?

I wonder how he did in the SANFL against the guy they have rucking for them tomorrow?
I assume Westoff and Ryder are Port Adelaide's rucks?
I do not think Knoll played against either in 2018.

Knoll hit out stats for 2018 - 200 HO from 7 games, top ranked Balderstone had 551 HO from 15 games

copied from my 29 May 2019 posting on Knoll thread (as I assume I cannot link to another BF thread)

(2nd) Jesse White (Glenelg) 8 games 238, (4th) Michael Knoll 7 games 200

Knoll vs Glenelg had 25 HO White had 37 HO
Not bad

Knoll did not play Norwood against top ruckman Balderstone

against 2nd ruckman, Knoll 47 HO Parella 30 HO (West Adelaide)

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Ryder didn't play against Knoll.
They've got another ruck (Ladhams?) from the ressies - it was his 4th game last week or week before, so previous must have come last year??
Not sure the team will play as listed at all, but apparantly the new ruck guy went ok cause Lycett still in the ressies. (We could start a Buddy like undisclosed breach rumour on Lycett I guess)

Perhaps Grassy played against Ladhams earlier this year.

Jun 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Sore ITB in injured knee. Needs rest, which ultimately means he wont make it to seniors after getting it pain free and repeat games in reserves. Time has run out. Is what it is. Hit preseason 2020 HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back