Preview Sydney Swans vs Port Adelaide Power, Rd 15, Saturday June 26 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is sort of the point though surely in this age you know how many weeks, the Rowbottom one was silly, it dragged on and on lol. Yes injuries can heal at different rates, but you owe it to the fans to be upfront and give them a timeframe, it is them that buy the memberships.

I fractured my toe playing soccer and it was meant to be a six week injury, ended up missing all of pre-season with it. Sometimes they just don't know how long something will take to heal.

SA govt officially retarted.

Border to re-open Friday to greater melbourne. BUT. must get tested on arrival and self isolate till result, and are BANNED from major events including Adelaide Oval.

This makes no sense at all. Anyone from Melbourne can travel, jump onto a packed plane, trains, tram, go to a busy Woolies and to a busy cafe, but in the outside Adelaide Oval, nope. How stupid.
Mate in the same boat. But we need to get tested on a arrival but we DON'T need to isolate waiting for the test result. You have to isolate prior to testing. Have looked it up and there is a testing facility at the airport. So I can get off the plane, get tested and walk freely around Adelaide prior to getting the result, but can't sit in an open air stadium, potentially after getting the all clear.

Feel free to join me on the hill to the North of the stadium with a pair of binoculars, or at a pub where we can freely mingle with anyone and everyone.

Mate in the same boat. But we need to get tested on a arrival but we DON'T need to isolate waiting for the test result. You have to isolate prior to testing. Have looked it up and there is a testing facility at the airport. So I can get off the plane, get tested and walk freely around Adelaide prior to getting the result, but can't sit in an open air stadium, potentially after getting the all clear.

Feel free to join me on the hill to the North of the stadium with a pair of binoculars, or at a pub where we can freely mingle with anyone and everyone.

But can you touch the ball lol

The virus only affects people at a certain time aka people are allowed to crowd up restaurants and free to mingle on the eve of a lockdown but not after 12:00.

Its the biggest load of sh*t i have seen in my lifetime.

Dance away till 11:59 boys and girls but careful at 12:01 the virus is coming lol

The virus only affects people at a certain time aka people are allowed to crowd up restaurants and free to mingle on the eve of a lockdown but not after 12:00.

Its the biggest load of sh*t i have seen in my lifetime.

You're not seriously sitting here 18 months into this pandemic questioning the effectiveness of lockdowns?

No its the inconsistency the message is all over the place no wonder people dont trust the government.

I don't disagree that the preamble for these lockdowns are often confusing, but they are necessary. Even more confusing would be governments enforcing snap lockdowns on split second decisions without any of the preamble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media reports are rife here in Perth that the Swans have agreed in-principle to play the game at Optus if required.

We are losing a home game as it is, the next best thing is to play it in front of our Victoria members so that we retain most of our home crowd advantage. I can't see the club ever putting the on-field product at risk to improve the off-field. The first option will be Marvel as the AFL owns the venue and we are already in Melbourne for our hub, the second option will be Geelong if the fixture can't work itself out.

Thats 3 weeks in a row Longmire has mentioned umpiring and us needing to stop giving away to many frees in the Hawthorn game.
It's not so much giving away the free kicks. It's finding a way to actually get a couple. Clearly, waving your arms in the air doesn't seem to work.
Have they discussed brown paper bags and inviting the umps to some family bbqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back