Game Day Sydney Swans vs West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be much pressure....maybe the Eagles will be looking forward to Hawthorn (since it's at the MCG) for next week. Hopefully they lose focus and we can sneak one al la what Port did to us. Not confident though, but I'll be hoping!

I just don't know.

On their dung hill? Be tough.

Horse, please stop Mitchell. Just get Foote to sit on him. Or Kizza.

I rate Foote as a defensive player. Good tackler and has really good closing speed on his opponents (Nick Smith should take notes.)

That way it also means Foote gets less of the ball, everyone on here is happy about that, and everybody wins!!

I rate Foote as a defensive player. Good tackler and has really good closing speed on his opponents (Nick Smith should take notes.)

That way it also means Foote gets less of the ball, everyone on here is happy about that, and everybody wins!!
I dunno whether the kid will make it but having him run around and tag some good players can't hurt.

And just once before he gets into a Zimmer frame I just want us to restrict Mitchell to a sub 35 game

Just once.

Is that too much to ask?

Horse will be all about worrying what wecan control and forget about Mitchell as seems often the case.

Our only chance is having one of those nights with amazing efficiency and scoreboard accuracy if we get opportunities then squander them im going to observe my mother closing the windows to consider the neighbours

Hope they have belief and bring back some bloods pressure

So i'm figuring this is a Fox footy game? On 7mate?
Its not on telly in Melbourne at all , so i doubt they'll send Bruce and co?

This is probably our first game in quite a few years where no one really gives us much of a chance, not only does it give our kids to have a real crack, take some risks and not worry about the consequences. But it is also the type of game over the that we usually step up for.

We also generally play pretty well in Perth (Surprisingly a big deck actually suits our team), looking forward to the match tonight.

we can't get close to winning without parker, hannebery and jack winning some clearances and not leaving it all to jpk...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lose this and we are not making the finals in 2017.
It'll definitely be on TV in Melbourne...surely??

Match is on fox footy from 8pm tonight.

Free to air games this week are - Dogs vs lolnorf, Adelaide vs Essendon, Collingwood vs St Kilda, Hawthorn vs Geelong.

superman.jpg

These are the type of games we usually fire up for. Backs against the wall, travelling interstate.

Need the players who've been well below their best to get back to their form of seasons past (looking at you Parker, Grundy & Smith).

Gee we miss Rampe, don't know who else can go with Kennedy. He could kick 10.

Swans by 20

As a visitor I must say the unofficial preview, official preview and the game day threads make things hard to follow!

I'm expecting an extremely tough encounter tonight that no one outside of Perth or Sydney will care about. I have tipped the Swans by 9 points at this stage. I just don't see how you guys are a 0-4 team...but I reserve my right to flip-flop before bouncedown!

If the West coast mids can get the ball forward with any kind of system Eagles will win. The blueprint of strong midfield pressure and fast rebound will see the Swans home if they can execute their skills on transition.

I'll be keeping an eye on your Zak Jones. He seems a good size and has some hustle. I can't see any of our medium forwards liking the attention from him an awful lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back