Sydney Team of the 21st Century

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully by then bigfooty will have an eyeroll emoji ...

By then i look forward to the Sydney Swans Team of the 21st and a half century.

hqdefault.jpg

CHANGES FOR END OF SEASON 2020:
IN: PAPLEY
OUT: DAVIS

FBL.BARRYH.GRUNDYD.RAMPE*
HBJ.MCVEIGHC.BOLTONJ.LLOYD*
CD.HANNEBERYJ.KENNEDYK.JACK
HFA.GOODESB.HALL (vc)R.O’KEEFE
FFT.PAPLEY*L.FRANKLIN*M.O'LOUGHLIN*
RRS.MUMFORDB.KIRK (c)L.PARKER*
INTP.WILLIAMSJ.BOLTONW.SCHWASS - B.MATHEWS
COACH:PAUL ROOS

i wonder if the same level of abuse will come again this year for jake lloyd after his 2nd bnf

Last edited:

[TD valign="top"]FB[/TD][TD valign="top"]L.BARRY[/TD][TD valign="top"]H.GRUNDY[/TD][TD valign="top"]D.RAMPE*[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]HB[/TD][TD valign="top"]J.MCVEIGH[/TD][TD valign="top"]C.BOLTON[/TD][TD valign="top"]J.LLOYD*[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]C[/TD][TD valign="top"]D.HANNEBERY[/TD][TD valign="top"]J.KENNEDY*[/TD][TD valign="top"]K.JACK[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]HF[/TD][TD valign="top"]A.GOODES[/TD][TD valign="top"]B.HALL (vc)[/TD][TD valign="top"]R.O’KEEFE[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]FF[/TD][TD valign="top"]M.O’LOUGHLIN[/TD][TD valign="top"]L.FRANKLIN*[/TD][TD valign="top"]T.PAPLEY*[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]RR[/TD][TD valign="top"]S.MUMFORD[/TD][TD valign="top"]B.KIRK (c)[/TD][TD valign="top"]L.PARKER*[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]INT[/TD][TD valign="top"]P.WILLIAMS --- J.BOLTON[/TD][TD valign="top"]W.SCHWASS[/TD][TD valign="top"]B.MATHEWS[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]COACH:[/TD][TD valign="top"]PAUL ROOS[/TD][TD valign="top"][/TD]

i wonder if the same level of abuse will come again this year for jake lloyd after his 2nd bnf

It’s still as bad as last year for the reasons pointed out to you then. Grow up.

[TD valign="top"]FB[/TD][TD valign="top"]L.BARRY[/TD][TD valign="top"]H.GRUNDY[/TD][TD valign="top"]D.RAMPE*[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]HB[/TD][TD valign="top"]J.MCVEIGH[/TD][TD valign="top"]C.BOLTON[/TD][TD valign="top"]J.LLOYD*[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]C[/TD][TD valign="top"]D.HANNEBERY[/TD][TD valign="top"]J.KENNEDY*[/TD][TD valign="top"]K.JACK[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]HF[/TD][TD valign="top"]A.GOODES[/TD][TD valign="top"]B.HALL (vc)[/TD][TD valign="top"]R.O’KEEFE[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]FF[/TD][TD valign="top"]M.O’LOUGHLIN[/TD][TD valign="top"]L.FRANKLIN*[/TD][TD valign="top"]T.PAPLEY*[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]RR[/TD][TD valign="top"]S.MUMFORD[/TD][TD valign="top"]B.KIRK (c)[/TD][TD valign="top"]L.PARKER*[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]INT[/TD][TD valign="top"]P.WILLIAMS --- J.BOLTON[/TD][TD valign="top"]W.SCHWASS[/TD][TD valign="top"]B.MATHEWS[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]COACH:[/TD][TD valign="top"]PAUL ROOS[/TD][TD valign="top"][/TD]

Can't wait til 2030

WTFDTCF ?

WHO ARE YOU ! YOUR NOT ONE OF US

im doing this for every team board. it was something that started off for a book a few years ago that never ended up getting published. but i continued to update the teams. for some reason, sydney board very hostile. but for what it's worth, i think the swans team is in the top handful of all the teams I have done. i rate craig bolton and jake lloyd very highly and think they would be walk ups in nearly every team but most people on here don't seem to agree.

CHANGES AT END OF 2022:
IN: MILLS, HEENEY
OUT: MATHEWS, O'LOUGHLIN

FFT.PAPLEY*L.FRANKLIN*I.HEENEY*
INTP.WILLIAMSJ.BOLTONC.MILLS* - W.SCHWASS

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CHANGES AT END OF 2022:

Thoughts?

Why are you asking for our thoughts when you have ignored our feedback before and called us ferals in the process because we dare question your opinion of this flawed team.

Why are you asking for our thoughts when you have ignored our feedback before and called us ferals in the process because we dare question your opinion of this flawed team.

The ferals were the ones who abused, with a lot of those comments now deleted.

I welcome anything constructive.

CHANGES AT END OF 2022:

Thoughts?
Of you go

Even though O'loughlin played some of his career in the 90s, I'd still have him ahead of O'keefe, papley, and Heeney.

And definitely ahead of Wayne Schwass.

Last edited:
Hahaha nothing was deleted.

Theyre definitely are multiple multiple posts missing or edited.

Otherwise currently there are absolutely no abusive messages whatsoever made towards me in first 2 pages so why would i say anything like that? And theres a post from another moderator on page 2 backing up that there were - which 6 posters from your board have like reacted to.

I am not sure why everyone is insisting on derailing the thread. Ive done this for every team and only swans and port adelaide boards have given this kind of response. Everyone else has been healthy debate.

If youre not interested in the thread theres no need to waste your time in it.

I came only with the intention of getting the opinions of people who follow swans a lot more closely than i do. Id love it if the thread could get back on track to what its purpose is rather than attacks because i support a different club.

Theyre definitely are multiple multiple posts missing or edited.

And theres a post from another moderator on page 2 backing up that there were - which 6 posters from your board have like reacted to.

There is a post from a current mod who was not a moderator at that time saying you received a few snide comments. That is not backing up your claims of receiving abuse, nor does it back up your claim that posts were deleted.

I am not sure why everyone is insisting on derailing the thread. Ive done this for every team and only swans and port adelaide boards have given this kind of response. Everyone else has been healthy debate.

You are not open minded enough to enter into a debate. You have proven this time and again.

I came only with the intention of getting the opinions of people who follow swans a lot more closely than i do.

Yet you have ignored those opinions. Why bother continue asking for our opinions when you don’t even use them?

Id love it if the thread could get back on track to what its purpose is rather than attacks because i support a different club.

The club you support has nothing to do with it. It’s your lack of respect of our opinions that make this thread pointless as you are just giving us your opinion and not listening to our own. Maybe reflect on that for a while.

There is a post from a current mod who was not a moderator at that time saying you received a few snide comments. That is not backing up your claims of receiving abuse, nor does it back up your claim that posts were deleted.

You are not open minded enough to enter into a debate. You have proven this time and again.

Yet you have ignored those opinions. Why bother continue asking for our opinions when you don’t even use them?

The club you support has nothing to do with it. It’s your lack of respect of our opinions that make this thread pointless as you are just giving us your opinion and not listening to our own. Maybe reflect on that for a while.

I know what i remember.

And i have taken on feedback to remove mathews+ davis and include papley and heeney from others. And i hope to omit schwass next year like suggested if warner can have another good year.

Just because i didnt change my opinion on a dual bnf winner who has regularly placed top 5 over last 10 years should be omitted doesnt mean i cant accept healthy debate (which some posters actually agreed with me -ie. healthy debate- i cant literally accept every opinion because thats how opinions work theyre different). Its just my opinion that he is a bloody good player.

You are welcome to check the 16 other boards where ive done this to see how ive reacted to others criticisms when it didnt involve insults.

You say its not about carlton, but theres still a comment that hasnt been deleted yet stating i should focus more on a swans second side beating a blues first side.

Anyway, if youre done proving i am a crazy paranoid maniac, can future comments please be related to the thread topic itself of celebrating the brilliant players swans have had this century rather than about me please?

Maybe this thread is suited elsewhere if this “team” is just going to be your opinion only and not you posting a team that you are open and willing to make changes to based upon the feedback given. You can’t pat yourself on the back for making changes when those changes are still your opinion only and not based on the feedback of others.

There is no point you coming here asking for feedback when you are unwilling to use that very feedback in making such a team.

Maybe this thread is suited elsewhere if this “team” is just going to be your opinion only and not you posting a team that you are open and willing to make changes to based upon the feedback given. You can’t pat yourself on the back for making changes when those changes are still your opinion only and not based on the feedback of others.

There is no point you coming here asking for feedback when you are unwilling to use that very feedback in making such a team.

What are you talking about? The whole idea is for everyone to make their own team or give their opinions. My version is not some official version that sydney is going to announce, its just my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back