Preview Sydney v Essendon SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Luke Jackson knows he started all this toastie discussion.
While sitting next to Donza in a cafe in Richmond.
Reckon that's more than he's achieved at Freo.

I just popped over to our friendly neighbourhood Bombers forum to read their preview. All was going well after reading several pages of how the umpires always ream them against us, when I came across one of their posters calling it "the toastie match"! Is this a thing now?

Girl Smile GIF

I just popped over to our friendly neighbourhood Bombers forum to read their preview. All was going well after reading several pages of how the umpires always ream them against us, when I came across one of their posters calling it "the toastie match"! Is this a thing now?
I am not superstitious but have become superstitious over toastie talk. It seems to inevitably end in a loss.

If I was a mod it would be banned from here on.

I saw no one has a preview

So let's discuss this game

here's my preview umm Essendon are scum their club is a joke and their supporters are delusional . They should have been booted from the comp.

They are no threat in 2024 however for some *en reason we like to make every game against them close and they are just as likely to beat us randomly.

Really we should win by 10 goals but I will tip us by 1 point with something their fans will blame for the next ten years happening late as the reason why.

No change is my expectation
Not sure i can watch on Sunday morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well then have a post dont just lurk, we are not going to bite!

I wonder if he's actually injured or if the club just don't see a decent intercepting defender in the bombers side for him to negate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back