B: Lloyd, Aliir, Rampe
HB: age profile, Melican, age profile
C: age profile, Kennedy, age profile
HF: Parker, McCartin, age profile
F: age profile, Reid, Papley
R: Sinclair, age profile, age profile
I: Hewett, age profile, age profile, age profile

Lord Farkwads!

https://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-08/the-problem-with-sydney-john-longmire-talks-to-damian-barrett

The 22 Swans who lost in round seven to Brisbane Lions combined to form the youngest team in the AFL on that weekend.

It was the first time in 22 years since the Swans had held such status.
loader_100x100.gif

its wrong though

Sorry but age profile should never, ever be a part of selection. If it is, it’s not the way to pick a football team with the intention of winning games.
The kid oozes class. Loved what ive seen this year from him but the problem is, he really is a KID .. there is gonna be some growing pains but he has star written all over him

O'Riordan gets a chance to establish himself in the side. Hope he grabs it!

O'Riordan gets a chance to establish himself in the side. Hope he grabs it!

Lets hope he gets more than 1 game this time. Give him a month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see why COR, who has only played 4 games and has not played a poor game at AFL level, should be playing for his career, yet Jack and Reid aren't.

I'd say COR has much more upside at the moment than either of these two senior players and would be better to keep around on the list beyond this year than them.

Only 4? It’s not s# if he’s a rising star recipient!

I was being generous with 4!

We are dead last whats's the point in not at least trying Mills in the centre...but nope back pocket again...

I don't see why COR, who has only played 4 games and has not played a poor game at AFL level, should be playing for his career, yet Jack and Reid aren't.

I'd say COR has much more upside at the moment than either of these two senior players and would be better to keep around on the list beyond this year than them.
Do you remember back in the dark ages when Longmire said he needs to ‘evolve as a coach’?

Do you remember back in the dark ages when Longmire said he needs to ‘evolve as a coach’?

Still waiting for that lol

Or maybe the evolution is turning a top 6 side into the wooden spooners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back