Game Day Sydney V Fremantle match thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought everitt showed a little last night, he is a big body and quite kick, i may be alone but i think if he just gets his mind right, builds his confidence and he gets used in the right spot he can be a valuable player. Just a couple of runs stood out to me and his kicking for goal is ok.

I think he has been average for us, but i also think with morton he has been one of the poorer used players in the side
Both have been crucified. The latest shafting on Saturday night when Morton was subbed instead of Walsh. Walsh is not an AFL player. At this stage neither is Rampe but he shows something to say he could be.

Endorse REALITY then. Freo Kick straight and not butcher the ball inside 50 and we lose by 6 goals.:rolleyes:
Alas you are right, but also IF we scored in last twenty we win, that's the whole crappy thing about a draw.
Please don't be upset by my nay Sayers comment, I believe even in the heat of the moment some of the comments directed at the team were a little of the mark, that's all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back