Preview Sydney v GWS-

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna spew aren't I. I don't get it. We're rooted down back just put a natural defender in Gould there and keep mills in the middle. With Angus sub, if Gould is struggling you can always change things up then. Why are we planning on being conservative and chasing arse. It's almost as if the sam Reid gf selection has made Horse overly cautious.
Mills is playing in the middle mate.

I'm gonna spew aren't I. I don't get it. We're rooted down back just put a natural defender in Gould there and keep mills in the middle. With Angus sub, if Gould is struggling you can always change things up then. Why are we planning on being conservative and chasing arse. It's almost as if the sam Reid gf selection has made Horse overly cautious.

I guess he didn't want to add in another new player to our defence with soo many regular defenders already missing, hence he's opted to play mills in defence. I would love to see him get a full game though, maybe the coaches are still concerned about his knee/leg injury?

Horse will start Mills back
Buddy goal square
Papley centre bounce
Rowbottom tagging
Francis forward

heeney out on a flank
angus bench
Can read it like a book. We'll probably win but there will be no marked difference in the way we play from last week. No adjustment in ball movement through the middle etc.

Writing was on the wall when horse put last week's game down to effort and competitiveness. Amping up intensity isn't going to stop poor ball movement and setup around the footy.

Narrator.

Parker has a season high game in the wet and Mills bobs up for two goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfathomable that David King would look at how our midfield's gone this year and say "yep they need more Parker"
Have to disagree with this. His other main point is that we lack an extractor to give us first use, which is spot on. He accepted that Parker isn't that player any more, but until someone steps up, we're going to continue to let sides walk it out of the stoppage.

He's very clearly carrying something watching the way he's approaching the contest. He'll bounce back.

Have to disagree with this. His other main point is that we lack an extractor to give us first use, which is spot on. He accepted that Parker isn't that player any more, but until someone steps up, we're going to continue to let sides walk it out of the stoppage.
This.
If/when its wet. We'll need Parkers hack kicks forward.

Mills has played back in some of our biggest wins last year.
Not as a pure back. Moreso as a defensive Mid .

last week was a mulligan.
break glass in case of emergency.

Parker is needed in the middle.
Like it or not. His size and experience is needed.

IMO the thing that needs to step up is pressure.

The swans were the #1 pressure team last year.
Last week. They looked like the 19th ranked team.

Because it's the same toxic bullshit about a coach who's kept us competitive for a decade, revolutionised our gameplan over the past 2 years, and is dealing with a massive injury list.

Of course he makes mistakes like any other coach but the histrionics are pathetic.

"OMG I bet he puts Sheldrick in the forward pocket". So when he doesn't will anyone roll that back? Or will people just move onto the next whinge?

Because it's the same toxic bullshit about a coach who's kept us competitive for a decade, revolutionised our gameplan over the past 2 years, and is dealing with a massive injury list.

Of course he makes mistakes like any other coach but the histrionics are pathetic.
If he makes mistakes then why shouldn't we be able to discuss them?

"OMG I bet he puts Sheldrick in the forward pocket". So when he doesn't will anyone roll that back? Or will people just move onto the next whinge?
It's as much fun as watching conspiracy theorists getting so upset over something that never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back