Unofficial Preview Sydney V StKilda unofficial preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones available?

if he doesnt play ill presume he is off

Don't care about Jones. IMO if he stays he becomes a 18-28th player on the list.

Would not select him for the last game.

In: McVeigh, Franklin, AOR (any old ruckman)
Out: Ronke, Melican, Clarke

Don't care about Jones. IMO if he stays he becomes a 18-28th player on the list.

I’m not sure how jones goes from a top 10 player in the team to 18-28

Why are people keen to drop Melican? He has been average this year but he did a lot better than some others against the Dees.

McLean must come in. We can’t lose Aliir from defence. We got away with him not being there against the Dees because their forward line was absolute tripe, but Saints fair a little better. They have Bruce and Membrey.

I know we want Bell to get his opportunity but I don’t see how he stays in this week if Macca and Buddy are in the team.

Why are people keen to drop Melican? He has been average this year but he did a lot better than some others against the Dees.

He has not been average. He is up there with the worst kpd's in the AFL this year. Had a better game v Dees but was still in bottom 4 players. Rampe, Mills and Fox saved his bacon. If put up for trade there would be zip interest from any other Club.

He has not been average. He is up there with the worst kpd's in the AFL this year. Had a better game v Dees but was still in bottom 4 players. Rampe, Mills and Fox saved his bacon. If put up for trade there would be zip interest from any other Club.

I thought Papley, Clarke, Bell, Ronke and Jack were all worse.

If anything Melican saved Mills’ bacon who was a headless chook. He’s had a huge second half of the year but he looked shocking on Friday night and Melican’s composure was notable.

I thought Melican had a decent game against the Dees. Only 1 turnover and 9 intercept marks. Didn’t give away soft free kicks. Played his role.

If Franklin comes back it will be for Menzel. But Franklin playing can only be a commercial decision.

I can’t see them dropping Bell. He improved significantly on his first game and they won’t want to mess with his confidence trajectory.

I don’t think McVeigh will play. It would just be embarrassing if he tore something in the first 5 minutes. If he does they’ll probably drop Fox but I’d drop Ronke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I presumed that late hammy was a load of s**t

did he pull it on the plane stairs?
If you can presume that it was a load of s**t, I think it’s just as reasonable to presume he pulled the hammy on the plane stairs...yes!

If you can presume that it was a load of s**t, I think it’s just as reasonable to presume he pulled the hammy on the plane stairs...yes!

they dont have stairs at Sydney airport though..................................

but yeah true though. Maybe he just farted in the team meeting, caused a stink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back