Unofficial Preview Sydney Versus Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah so you say mate. You are full of it. You wouldn't know a good player if you fell over him. I believe at one stage you had to give us all a history of your experience in the game. Over 300 games or some s**t. You are the first one to put s**t on other posters. The first one to bag players, which I never do unless they are finished like Kizza and it's so ******* obvious. You ******* know everything and everyone else is ******* wrong. Well mate this is a forum. We all have a right to our opinions and for one I'm Sick of your s**t put downs of other posters. We all follow the same footy team if you haven't worked that out yet.

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

************ That's my line ! Get your ******* Own !

Thanks old man, love your language and love that Amartey is in this week...oh wait, the 19yo messiah didn’t get there did he?

I’m happy to prove a point utilizing my experience, I guess it’s better than being senile and not recalling whether you played the game or not. Anyway, the nurse will be doing the rounds shortly...try the yellow and red ones, they’re yummy!

Nurse Ratchet would have a hard time calming him down.

Or Stoddart at least but Longmire did say he’s not giving AFL games for the sake of it...Hiscox still hurts (to quote Mrs Longmire)!
Brandon Jack was gifted about 30 games. I called it very early but they kept pumping games into him. Unfortunately Brandon had zero footy sense and it was easy to see.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Robinson and Newman saw last year out playing seniors and then promptly dumped.

Just from the emergencys Stoddart, Melican and Rose all have more to offer this week than Jack.

One's not quite ready the other should be playing in the Capricornia league wherever the **** that is based on his form this Year. That leaves Rose who probably deserves it.

Brandon Jack was gifted about 30 games. I called it very early but they kept pumping games into him. Unfortunately Brandon had zero footy sense and it was easy to see.

Has something over KJ though...as minor as it is. 4 goals in a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that Longmire still thinks playing Jack is a good idea is telling. The man is nothing if not stubborn.

Also really sad about the Jack situation. He used to be a champion, but people are probably going to remember him as the player he has been the last few years, someone getting games when they really shouldn't and generally being a liability to the team.
Speak for yourself.
I’ll always remember him as a champion no matter. The problem here is with anyone that can’t. Get over yourselves.

If we earn pick 2 Gold Coast will get the priority just to add another Chapter to the AFL reaming of this Club.
Don't forget the Saints - mental health, concussion and what was the other thing, cancer? If we get pick two the Saints will be right in the running as well as the GC. Sheeeeet they''ll probably throw GWS a bone, they've only had 30 top then picks or so.

Club Bloods Boffins and Top Brass are more than likely just getting ahead of the curve TT - Swans style.
Anticipating that the collingwood clown, sorry chair. Will demand future FS are only eligilble for their fathers club - if/or they have played 255 games or more.

Someone needs to stop him!

Yeah so you say mate. You are full of it. You wouldn't know a good player if you fell over him. I believe at one stage you had to give us all a history of your experience in the game. Over 300 games or some s**t. You are the first one to put s**t on other posters. The first one to bag players, which I never do unless they are finished like Kizza and it's so ******* obvious. You ******* know everything and everyone else is ******* wrong. Well mate this is a forum. We all have a right to our opinions and for one I'm Sick of your s**t put downs of other posters. We all follow the same footy team if you haven't worked that out yet.

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app
Boy, what's up your bum? Have you been taking angry pills? First it was Alan Jones, then the cricket "elite" and now MO.
Quote Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back