Preview Sydney Vs A Relevant Football Club (They host Fencing Victoria)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reid and Ladhams were both uninspiring in the reserves, whereas McDonald showed a lot.

I imagine they want some consistency from Logan before getting the second call up? Otherwise this makes no sense.
I imagine its match up related.

Logan will play next weekend out west imo.

Only way Stephens gets back in IMO is if they drop Kennedy or injury to a Florent , jmac etc
A spell in the twos will be good for him imo. He needs to focus on accumulating the ball and imposing himself on games. Even though he's improved his frame and gonads he's still only playing a bit part and has not taken ownership of his role what so ever. Long way to go, but the go might get him first.

Reid and Ladhams were both uninspiring in the reserves, whereas McDonald showed a lot.

I imagine they want some consistency from Logan before getting the second call up? Otherwise this makes no sense.
On the rare occasion he’s not injured, Reid is a decent player.

We have nobody else capable of taking a contested mark around the ground (Heeney aside) & he’s handy to swing back if the opposition gets a run on.

He’s a solid selection.

A spell in the twos will be good for him imo. He needs to focus on accumulating the ball and imposing himself on games. Even though he's improved his frame and gonads he's still only playing a bit part and has not taken ownership of his role what so ever. Long way to go, but the go might get him first.
They pumped his tires pre season but I still can’t see it even though he has improved no doubt.

He just doesn’t look like an afl player still

On the rare occasion he’s not injured, Reid is a decent player.

We have nobody else capable of taking a contested mark around the ground (Heeney aside) & he’s handy to swing back if the opposition gets a run on.

He’s a solid selection.
And people are forgetting he played the game of his career against Essendon last year round 4. Was a colossus. Won the game off his own hands and boot. I say it everytime, he never loses a contest. If he doesn't mark it he brings it to ground. Last week McLean was doing fresh airies and we were conceding ridiculous uncontested marks all over the ground, especially in our forward line.

I have no doubt we would've pipped the win if we had Reid in last week.

No surprise that Reid is back if the game plan is to bomb it into the forward line. Cannon fodder KPFs are needed for that game plan and Reid is the man for the job. No use burning Logan at this stage of his career.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reid showed little interest in the Ressies, offering nothing in a close finish, particularly down back.

JPK has failed in two games out of three.

We should still win this game but ??

And people are forgetting he played the game of his career against Essendon last year round 4. Was a colossus. Won the game off his own hands and boot. I say it everytime, he never loses a contest. If he doesn't mark it he brings it to ground. Last week McLean was doing fresh airies and we were conceding ridiculous uncontested marks all over the ground, especially in our forward line.

I have no doubt we would've pipped the win if we had Reid in last week.

So you watched the Ressies? He was as completely ineffectual as he was in the latter part of 2021

Goes to show the dumb comments you see when people take blind swipes at particular players. I rekn a replay of that game will set you straight.

Some people just see what they want to see. Citing his game 12 months ago as an argument for his inclusion is magic thinking. Of course I hope for the best but my expectation bar is low.

Mixed bag on the interchange. Suspect Bell might get a go as the sub.

Some people just see what they want to see. Citing his game 12 months ago as an argument for his inclusion is magic thinking. Of course I hope for the best but my expectation bar is low.

Mixed bag on the interchange. Suspect Bell might get a go as the sub.
You literally said he was ineffectual in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back