Preview Sydney Vs Booingwood - 24th of May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years ago Dawson played midfield, flogged other teams and figured highly in the NEAFL b&f from a limited number of games. He should have had an extended run then when he was in white hot form.

I do not believe the various "needed to get fitter, needed to stick to the game plan, needed to put in his dues" apologetics. He was not selected because the selectors chose to go with burnt out underperforming players instead.

100% agreed. Whilst they have to show some form, Dawson (and there were others) deserved chances...and we did give chances we gave games to blokes like Jordan Foote!

If that moron Cameron Ling has his way he will be. What a complete joke of a so called commentator. Defends the little pr@@K who goes into tackles with an elbow up and stiffs Parker when he wasn't even tackling. Apart from the fact he clipped Ziebell who actually deserves to be clipped.
And then interviews him after the game pissing in his pocket and being his best mate.. Failed to mention he threw him under the bus during the telecast though!

And then interviews him after the game pissing in his pocket and being his best mate.. Failed to mention he threw him under the bus during the telecast though!

The only thing worse than Ling was James Bradshaw commentating!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh? Noone is making up anything mate... he has a hammy & is progressing slower than anticipated.

Things are changing week to week. I personally don't believe the club seceretly knew he'd be back much later but decided to mislead. They were more confident early he'd be back sooner.

And at his age & his importance to the side, I can't fault them for playing it safe with the big fella.

Huh? Noone is making up anything mate... he has a hammy & is progressing slower than anticipated.

Things are changing week to week. I personally don't believe the club seceretly knew he'd be back much later but decided to mislead. They were more confident early he'd be back sooner.

And at his age & his importance to the side, I can't fault them for playing it safe with the big fella.

👊🎤⬇️

I feel like this week is do or die for our already slim finals hopes. I'd have to imagine they will give Buddy absolutely every opportunity to get up.

If we go the "precautionary" route we're officially waving the white flag on the season.

A circus of a team with a clown car St Kilda held them for three quarters and I don't see why we cant do it for four.

essendon and north both bombed away and into longmires hands, not sure pies will do that

essendon and north both bombed away and into longmires hands, not sure pies will do that
They only beat the easy beats by three goals in the last 10 minutes of the game after the umpires carried them over the line. Don't really see where this Collingwood invincibility comes from? If we can pressure them around the ground they will kick long. Like to see Dawson on Sidebottom and Heeney on Pendelbury and they take them into the forward 50. Sidebottom and Pendelbury don't like defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back