Sydney VS Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets see Essendon played a great game tonight, we had to fight tooth and nail with a very doggiest Sydney outfit, we pulled off a great moral boosting win, and because the Umps stuffed up, both sides had poor decision against them tonight, but o no Essendon are cheats.

Please and we are called bad winners because we are not going to have our guys rubbished after outlasting and outrunning Sydney.

We won,. we are 6 - 4, we are half way to the Eight, sure its a long season but at least we don't call other teams cheats apart from Carlton.

Lets see Essendon played a great game tonight, we had to fight tooth and nail with a very doggiest Sydney outfit, we pulled off a great moral boosting win, and because the Umps stuffed up, both sides had poor decision against them tonight, but o no Essendon are cheats.

Please and we are called bad winners because we are not going to have our guys rubbished after outlasting and outrunning Sydney.

We won,. we are 6 - 4, we are half way to the Eight, sure its a long season but at least we don't call other teams cheats apart from Carlton.

I dont think Essendon are cheats i meant the umpires decison making in that game cost Sydney and Essendon have obviouisly no control over what the umpires do.

I for one am not blaming Essendon. Just because I am not willing to say the result is fair does not necessarily put me at odds with Essendon.

Something needs to be done because too many close games get decided by the wrong decision. Sydney gets more than average because we play in more close games than the average.

I for one am not blaming Essendon. Just because I am not willing to say the result is fair does not necessarily put me at odds with Essendon.

Something needs to be done because too many close games get decided by the wrong decision. Sydney gets more than average because we play in more close games than the average.

And because for some reason the umpire hate some of our players like Barry Hall. Every decision today involving Barry Hall went to Essendon.

Then give up more easily if you don't want close losses :p

Pretty stirring win if your were a Bombers supporter, there are plenty of what-ifs like if the goalpost was a few mm's thinner with Buchanan's shot (the way he kicked it was 2005 Nick Davis-esque). But the Dons were the better side and to go to the SCG and win after a lucky win over Richmond is pretty good.

And because for some reason the umpire hate some of our players like Barry Hall. Every decision today involving Barry Hall went to Essendon.

Barry needs to stop putting his hands in his opponents backs.

It's a crap rule but it's there for everyone. He's not the only one that is having those free kicks paid against him.

Great game by big Mal tonight. Made up for his stinker last week.

I wonder if we should await an explanation from you as to why, at least twice in that quarter, there was a carbon copy of the McPhee-Bevan incident in two contests for the ball on the HFF between M Johnson and Fosdike and yet no free kick to Johnson?

Pay attention and read back.

Still awaiting your interpretation. Please don't bother posting till you've done so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barry needs to stop putting his hands in his opponents backs.

It's a crap rule but it's there for everyone. He's not the only one that is having those free kicks paid against him.

Great game by big Mal tonight. Made up for his stinker last week.

Out of ALL THE PLAYERS in the competition id be willing to bet that Barry Hall has been the one most affected by this hands in the back rule. With last years rules Barry Hall would have kicked 2 or 3 more goals today.

Out of ALL THE PLAYERS in the competition id be willing to bet that Barry Hall has been the one most affected by this hands in the back rule. With last years rules Barry Hall would have kicked 2 or 3 more goals today.

True. No disputing that, but Barry needs to adjust or he will have a really bad season.

What's been wrong with Goodes?? Could be in trouble with that charge to Hird. Shouldn't be able to get off it again should he??

Mate if you didn't feel passion after a win like that, then you wouldn't even care about footy.

Passion in a scrappy match, one team did more to lose than the other.
As I say Kudos to the bombers, but I doubt from a Sydney perspective the passion would be the same with the roles reversed (Waits for the Sydney are bandwagoners cliche)

Well done Bombers,
Most people on this site are either bitter or delusional.
As for the Bulldogs supporters who have to live vicariously through other teams... You should be worrying about your own form and finals prospects!

As I say Kudos to the bombers, but I doubt from a Sydney perspective the passion would be the same with the roles reversed (Waits for the Sydney are bandwagoners cliche)

Glenn I was pretty fired up and passionate tonight, it was a scrappy game but it counted for where the season seems to be headed.

If Buchanans kick had of gone through, you'd be over the moon right now. If not then you should be worried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back