Preview Sydney vs Geelong, 3:35pm Sun 20 September @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladhams when was his last game,out of favour or injured.
He was suspended for 2 games for a covid breach - had non-football mates over to his residence

But that should be over and he should be available - maybe lost his spot in the pecking order with the suspension...

Changes are in

The Cats have lost Tom Atkins through injury. Brad Close, Lachie Fogarty and last week's debutant Ben Jarvis have been omitted.

Emg: Close, Fogarty, Zuthrie & Jenkins

Changes are in

The Cats have lost Tom Atkins through injury. Brad Close, Lachie Fogarty and last week's debutant Ben Jarvis have been omitted.

Not bad

GEELONG
In:
J.Selwood, G.Rohan, J.Steven, G.Ablett
Out: B.Jarvis (omitted), L.Fogarty (omitted), B.Close (omitted), T.Atkins (injured)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen any indication of what Atkins injury is - but I am looking forward to seeing O'Connor lining up in forward pocket

9813BB63-BC17-491B-AB50-77B49EFBCB15.jpeg 6893F319-84AC-45DC-A506-00839E9E10DE.jpeg 592B5691-2910-48D5-83D6-01F18CA13D71.jpeg

Can’t kick and gets in Hawkin’s way
What utter garbage. Were you at the snow during last weeks game? Or are you deliberately trolling by posting this?

I think it's a little harsh on Sav, but he won't be played as a 2nd Forward. He's still in the team because we need a ruckman, and that's straight facts. You can argue black and blue, but when Stanley comes back, he gets dropped. His form doesn't warrant selection as a key forward

Changes are in

I like the selection. No excuses

lol Atkins injured. Just say he's not best 22 and omit him like the other boys.
They've been happy to say omitted for others, no reason they wouldn't for Atkins - besides, he's one you'd think they'd keep on as an emergency if available and we have a scratch match on Monday

They aren't going to fake an injury on Saturday night and not give him a chance to play in the scratch match

Yep says me. Ive only been right our last 4 finals campaigns. I guess i could be wrong this time.
In way have you been right ?
You predicted every result, the wins and losses, the choice of players, that Stanley would not play v Pies, that we would beat WCE.....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back