Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!!

IN THE BIG DANCE BABY.

The AFL try and keep us down with trade bans, finals away from SCG, removal of COLA so I say to you and that fat controller EDDIE.....

UP YOUR NOSE WITH A RUBBER HOSE....

What a great team. 7 debutants and we make the GF.

All our kids have been bloody brilliant. One more good game to go.

Injuries are concerning. Aliir, McVeigh and Mills all in doubt.

Should be a massive week.

Lets hope we show up next Saturday.

BLOODY LOVE THIS CLUB

Last edited:

SilentHunter_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 15, 2014
Terra firma
AFL Club
Sydney
#1 Defence - 72 inside 50s and kept them to 60 points.
Pressure - EXCELLENT (Unbeatable when it is this good)
The Kids ALL OF THEM WOW!
Another GF! Let's hope we can finish the job this time!
I think Mills and McVeigh will stay out of the team. Aliir will be fine
Showing up next week will go a long way to winning!
Umpires are s**t and kept Geelong in the game... UP YOURS AFL!

Gongswan

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2012
Wollongong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lowndes, Ricciardo
eddie1.jpg

found

Johnboi

All Australian
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
I love everything this football club stands for. To comprehensively destroy the number 2 team (at the end of the home and away season) so convincingly despite the injury concerns just shows which team wanted it more.
Great to see Garry Rohan get through the game. I'm convinced he could be our matchwinner next week.
Loved seeing Zak Jones back in the team. He was awesome.

Massive, massive win!

So many great players tonight, Rohan back from last week, Papley continuing on from last week, Naismith getting better and better but the biggest one -

WTF are we doing letting a gun like Tom Mitchell slip through our fingers? FFS, get rid of a couple of fringies and find the extra money. You do not build the most damaging midfield in the comp and allow one of the young key components walk.

I'm hoping that we are just waiting for the new Salary Cap to be announced and that sense will return.

Franklin has moved into equal 7th spot on the all-time goals kicked in finals. One shy of Alastair Lynch. He needs 2 goals in the Grand Final and he will move into outright 5th.

1. Gordon Coventry - 111 goals
2. Jason Dunstall - 78 goals
3. Jack Titus - 74 goals
4. Leigh Matthews - 72 goals
5. Stephen Kernahan - 65 goals
6. Alastair Lynch - 65 goals
7. Lance Franklin - 64 goals (20 finals) 3.2
8. Doug Wade - 64 goals
9. Gary Ablett - 64 goals

If the Swans win the flag next week, I'm not sure if there's ever been a player in AFL/VFL history to win a Premiership and a Coleman medal at two different clubs. I hope the Swans do win next week by the way, Benny Mac deserves a Premiership.

Oct 1, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
Jones was superb with his toughness, run and carry. didnt realise how much i missed him until tonight. did not miss a beat
Nick Smith set the scene early and did no wrong in that first quarter
Buddy was great early
The spread in our midfield was great - thought kizza was strong early on breaking packs and sliding in hard. tommy was sharp in the contest
So glad Gaz got up because he put together a great game. wouldve been a lot closer without him
Papley looks like he is going to thrive off the big stage and his midget brethren in benny did well

tippo a bit quiet, marsh played his role but is likely to make way
poor aliir, sours the night.
umpiring was s**t in that second half, umps trying their best to make a game out of it.

we're in a grand final tho!!!

Back