Sydney vs GWS qualifying final - good / bad

Remove this Banner Ad

"The options are you could play a game at Spotless or you could play at ANZ Stadium, obviously a different capacity between the two venues, we'll have to see who the opponent is."

From Afl.com.au

"The options are you could play a game at Spotless or you could play at ANZ Stadium, obviously a different capacity between the two venues, we'll have to see who the opponent is."

From Afl.com.au

I would assume that we'd play Adelaide and West Coast at Spotless without any problems. Not sure about Vic teams but unless there are more who are prepared to travel I don't see why they'd move it.

I reckon you might get 8-10k Hawks fans at a prelim, 7/8k Cats fans and 5/6k WC/Dogs fans. Can't play anyone else. Also have to beat the Swans this week. Would be the smallest Prelim crowd in 100 years but Spotless is the perfect fit as the Giants will bring around 15k.

I reckon you might get 8-10k Hawks fans at a prelim, 7/8k Cats fans and 5/6k WC/Dogs fans. Can't play anyone else. Also have to beat the Swans this week. Would be the smallest Prelim crowd in 100 years but Spotless is the perfect fit as the Giants will bring around 15k.
Dogs fans would be by far the bravest though.

Hi Giants fans.
I'm actually a Swans fan but I stuffed up buying tickets to the game this morning and brought them down your end and not ours. I went back on and have now brought tix up my preferred end, so I thought I would offer my three unwanted tickets to you guys.
I don't want any payment for them (my mistake, my cost), they are category 4 as we enjoy sitting close to the action. I can email them to whoever wants to take them. They are Section: S141-1, Row: 6, Seat/s: 10-12.
First in best dressed I guess......

Dogs fans would be by far the bravest though.

Yeah, I'm glad that (i) it's highly unlikely that the Dogs will make it past its elimination final and (ii) I'm overseas after the qualifying finals. Given my longstanding support for the Doggies and the near-certainty that we'd f*ck up another prelim final I'll probably end up like 'Mario'

Yeah, I'm glad that (i) it's highly unlikely that the Dogs will make it past its elimination final and (ii) I'm overseas after the qualifying finals. Given my longstanding support for the Doggies and the near-certainty that we'd f*ck up another prelim final I'll probably end up like 'Mario'
Never know
Be lying if I said we enjoy playing WC at home though, they just beat us at our place

Hi Giants fans.
I'm actually a Swans fan but I stuffed up buying tickets to the game this morning and brought them down your end and not ours. I went back on and have now brought tix up my preferred end, so I thought I would offer my three unwanted tickets to you guys.
I don't want any payment for them (my mistake, my cost), they are category 4 as we enjoy sitting close to the action. I can email them to whoever wants to take them. They are Section: S141-1, Row: 6, Seat/s: 10-12.
First in best dressed I guess......
That's very generous of you but have you considered a resale site like viagogo?

Someone in our group won some tickets last year for the North final and we managed to recoup some of the money there.

Just out of interest, where are the best places to sit at ANZ?

To be more specific, what areas are likely to be more crowded?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back