Sydney vs Hawthorn SCG Saturday Night - Double Chance at Stake

Remove this Banner Ad

I am esteemed and lauded by family, friends, neighbours and service providers, for never ever having seen a star wars film.

Don’t take this as any kind of excuse but looking at likely finals matching I’d much rather escape key injury andpnd go into finals with a healthy list

Both would be nice

Melbourne vs GWS
Geelong vs Hawthorn/Sydney

Or

Melbourne vs Geelong
GWS vs Hawthorn/Sydney

Both would be crackers.

As a Geelong supporter, I'm as nervous as because Geelong can't play coming off a bye. A number of our losses coming off a bye have been against Sydney. Hawthorn are the best side in the comp coming off a bye and Melbourne have pretty much had Geelong's measure in both games this season but haven't been able to win.

Get over that first week and I think the Cats can make the GF.

As a Geelong supporter, I'm as nervous as because Geelong can't play coming off a bye. A number of our losses coming off a bye have been against Sydney. Hawthorn are the best side in the comp coming off a bye and Melbourne have pretty much had Geelong's measure in both games this season but haven't been able to win.

Get over that first week and I think the Cats can make the GF.

Geelong seem like a momentum side (I mean all sides kinda get on a roll sometimes, but Geelong moreso), and can be a bit slow off the block but then steamroll teams. I also wonder if having a soft last two rounds against Freo and presumably GC will affect their form/preparedness at all.

Geelong seem like a momentum side (I mean all sides kinda get on a roll sometimes, but Geelong moreso), and can be a bit slow off the block but then steamroll teams. I also wonder if having a soft last two rounds against Freo and presumably GC will affect their form/preparedness at all.

One more thing I will add is that even though Geelong's win / loss record off a bye is shithouse, they have never lost 2nd up after a bye under Scott.

Swans have been simply brilliant so far. MIssing not only two of their best players, but also two of the best players in the comp and they're doing it nicely at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back