Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
WHAT A WIN WHAT A WIN.

Congratulations to AJ on making it through his first game since 2012

BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY geez what a Champion

Mc Cartin that was awesome

Just when all hope was lost we find a way to win and keep the season alive or do we just add another of layer of paper over those cracks that has been talked about on here.

Third term was much more like the swans we know. Get first to the footy and put the head over it and this is what happens. Buddy what a game. WHAT A GAME.

Good to see some swanslike fight in the last term too. If that doesnt get you going nothing will.

Im sorry but I still have concerns

I’m not sure we were anywhere near our best but Collingwood with their injury list made it an easier assignment

Surely we cant recruit Moore after another soft tissue injury. Pies have had a shite run with injuries and at full strength would beat us with relative ease. They have arguably more upside than us (based on game plan anyway) and probably personnel

I get the feeling that its circa Rodney Eade all over again. The only difference is we shipped off our replacement last year. Its individual brilliance keeping us in games and not BLOODS SPIRIT. Although tonight was OK it took AJ coming back from 5 knee reconstructions to give us something.

What has to happen for someone in the club hierarchy to stand up and say we cant stand for this any more. HOW MUCH LONGER CAN WE COPE WITH THIS DOUR AND BORING GAMEPLAN. Will it take the crowds to stay away? Members not to re join? Our club could be on its knees if something isn't done.

Ill continue to follow this club through thick and thin but I fear many wont.

Surely there are people in the club starting to really wonder what is going on. Its time that Horse did the right thing and stand aside.

Its time we stand up and don't cop with this crap any longer. How about we take ANY risk to try and win a game.

I think we are at breaking point, I get the feeling people will walk away from this great club because what we dish up is barely watchable, there is little to no entertainment value. Every game is a deadest yawn fest

Call me negative or ban me from the board but I'm not going to sit behind my keyboard and watch this great club become a shadow of its former self.

Horse has given us a flag and taken us to the well twice but with what iv'e seen we are too far from the mark to continue what is currently going on.

The umpiring leaves a little to be desired. Most often we are on the wrong end of the ledger, are we really that undisciplined that we give that many frees away. All this talk about conspiracies and bias surely needs to be looked at. Since the day we recruited Lance and Tippett it seems we have been treated with disdain by the AFL and it feels it continues week in week out.

We seem soft as a club as soft as a supporter base about this, cop the fine on the chin and say something about it. Boo like a mad man or woman if you are at the ground. WE NEED TO ADDRESS THIS. We are far too nice about this if you ask me

Buddy has been an absolute beast since he arrived. Rocks up week in week out and gives his all. He seems to often play underdone which is frustrating but when fit I feel we haven’t really used him to his best.

Kennedy has been EPIC for so long yet seems pressured with the captaincy and hasn’t been at his best since he took over the top job.

On a side note on tonight’s game

It was great to see AJ play a fair game for his first time back since forever

Aliir was bloody great again

Buddy had a bloody good game. The delivery was a little better which was pleasing.

Where is the fire and grunt that we have showed in the past decade. Was 2014 and 2016 so soul destroying that we are broken and all most unfixable, We seem lost.

it saying that WHAT A WIN WHAT A WIN

Eh, I'll take it. Scrappy skills, trying the same thing over and over, only just got over a 21 man team.

On the plus side, McCartin is taking leaps and bounds, Florent got a bit of touch back and Aliir is incredible. I will eat humble pie regarding Aliir and do it happily every week. Dawson did a few good things but was mostly invisible and where is Papley being played?

Anyone that celebrates that pile of s**t is insane.

The issues this club have are clear.

Horse is a disgrace.

73 points at home against a Pies side one player down and multiple best 22 off the field.

The last quarter was played in our half.

The difference was one freak.

Well done to AJ.

Sack horse.

Good win....well done boys...rapt for AJ...battled some really ordinary umpiring....it’s about time Horse did a busckley and complained about Buddy’s treatment....Buddy was immense and didn’t look injured to me...Isaac is a worry, am was really good, liked most across the ground...hated Newman...guy is absolutely not AFL standard....we are alive, but really, the way some young ones stood up augers well for next year...GO BLOODS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone that celebrates that pile of s**t is insane.

The issues this club have are clear.

Horse is a disgrace.

73 points at home against a Pies side one player down and multiple best 22 off the field.

The last quarter was played in our half.

The difference was one freak.

Well done to AJ.

Sack horse.

We also lost Ronke iirc

Buddy won the game. Congrats to AJ makes me so happy seeing him back out there. Needs to work on his kick though. WTF HAPPENED IN THAT 4th QUARTER? CLEAR INSTRUCTION TO HOLD ON TO THE GAME AFTER BUDDY KICKED THAT FIRST GOAL AND WE NEARLY LOST! Oh well whatever we won I guess, McCartin with one of the goals of the year.

Buddy won the game. Congrats to AJ makes me so happy seeing him back out there. Needs to work on his kick though. WTF HAPPENED IN THAT 4th QUARTER? CLEAR INSTRUCTION TO HOLD ON TO THE GAME AFTER BUDDY KICKED THAT FIRST GOAL AND WE NEARLY LOST! Oh well whatever we won I guess, McCartin with one of the goals of the year.
Won in spite of the coaching

You see soldiers march on Anzac Day
Firemen risking their lives to save people
Police putting their body on the line

But nothing beats the bravery of Collingwood
They have injuries, no one ever had those before

What a bunch of heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back